Saturday, March 1, 2014

02.27 Diary

She was roused early to take Stitch to work.
She came home, and tried to rouse me for something else.
I was too sleepy.
Up around 9, feed the zoo, showered, dressed, and set off to attend a class at SPW.
1 c enroute.
Class over 1300, headed home, 1 c enroute.
She left for an appointment of Her own.
Home, I made a few necessary phone calls, wrote some emails, uploaded videos,.paid bills online.
She called around 3, done with appointment, decided to stay in the area for lunch, and would pick up Stitch from work at 4.
I returned to work assembling Her dresser.
They arrived home....
My chess playing buddy
called, being in the neighborhood, and with Her permissio, invited him over.
She and Stitch went out to get fixings for dinner, as S and I played speed chess.
Dinner was served around 8, then S had to leave for his next pick-up.
Stitch and I cleaned up the dishes and kitchen, then I resumed work on the dresser.

HSLO 62.5
HSLS 62.5
HSLB 130
DUn 7.31.27
Times with dirty slut 2
Days under Punishment 3/6

Gripe list
 When I make a statement, She contradicts me, making a statement about what I said, that finishes with agreeing with what I said.
 When I ask a question,.I get mysterious answers.
"Where are you going?"
"Out."

No comments:

Post a Comment