Saturday, March 22, 2014

3.20 Diary

00:30 up to pee and snack...
04:45 up to pee and snack...
0745 kinda awake
0815 alarm off
0845 awake...
I was stretched out on the bed, prone, face down, wearing white boxer briefs, and She mumbling, "Oh that's tooooo inviting" and pulled out of the toy bag the bamboo cane, and said, "Be still.."  and She whacked my bottom 25 times with it.... then She dropped the cane and picked up the zombie killer, and applied thirty with it...
Then She pulled down the briefs to take a look.  "Ah, no blood...."
Then I got up for snack and pills and more cleaning....
Then showered and dressed ...
And in my car 1039, heading for text-study class....arriving in time to get a trenti iced-coffee, and get inside as it started.
Out of class at 13:00, I went back to my car, sat in it, had my one cigarette of the day, and called Her, to see if anything was needed....  just milk and cookies.
I went inside the supermarket, did some shopping, and headed home.
I arrived, went in, said hello to Her and Mb, and went into my bedroom to begin my next project.
We had earlier in the morning picked up all the little carpet and rugs spread over the concrete floor, and taken them out to wash them....now I was ready to begin, sweeping and mopping the entire floor.
And I emptied the porta-toilet and washed and dried all the mats,
and read from the text book for awhile...
Then figuring the floors were dry from the wet-mopping, I put my room back together....
Then She and I were in my car, 1750, and we headed to HB for a Munch.
We arrived around 1835.
...had Mexican dinner, while listening to a Female Dom talk about communications....
and left around 2115.
We went, a couple miles away, to the house Her son lived in, with Half-sister, and I sat in the car dozing, while She went inside.
She returned to the car, and we headed home.

Home and after some puttering around...

Asleep, 2300.

HsLO  396 1/2
HsLS   149 1/2
HsLD    15
D un     86

Times with That Dirty Slut    1

Days under public punishment  27





Lyric of the day:
Gazing at people, some hand in hand,
Just what I'm going through they can't understand.
Some try to tell me, thoughts they cannot defend,
Just what you want to be, you will be in the end.
And I love you, yes I love you,
Oh how I love you, oh how I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment