Sunday, March 9, 2014

03.06 Diary....

Up 0845, and I said, "Oh heck, gotta get up and get going, got class to get to."
I fed the animals, unlocked the back gate, too my pills, dressed, jumped in my car by 0930...
Arrived in Burbank at 10:28,....and realized, my class does not start until 11:30.
I called Her to tell it on myself, and She asked me to put up something at the supermarket, which I did, after using the toilet in the market,  then I waited in my car til class time.
Class lasted from 1130 to 1310... then I headed home
She was on my bed.... we talked a minute, decided I had time for CT before we left...and I stripped, and headed for Her room.... and She said, "Waitaminnit,  get over here... bend over...spread 'em". I did so.
"Your ass is dirty, go clean it."
It was from using the toilet at the market, without having wipes at hand.
I went to the bathroom, cleaned it, and returned.
"FDAU," She said.
I got on the bed.... She inspected between my cheeks,  added a couple licks of a collar strap, which set the Lab off in a frenzy, and She said, "In the corner."
I went to the corner in the bedroom, and stood, with feet tight together, legs straight,  forehead slightly touching each wall....
After some minutes, She asked, "What time was it when you started?"
I snorted.
"Are you LAUGHING?"
"I did not look at the clock...."    I did NOT say out loud, but I really wanted to, "Isn't that YOUR responsiblity, you fucking moron?"
After twenty minutes plus, She said, "You're done."  It was 1435, and we planned to leave at 1440.
Oh well. I dressed quickly, while She was still editing a document that She wanted to print and take with us.
Finally, She hit "print" and I made sure the printing went smoothly, while She dressed...
And we were in car 1453.
We arrived at D's around 1510, where Ell was or was not meeting us.
We went in, and ordered, and talked a little, and surprisingly to me, Ell did arrive.
We talked until 1630 or so, then Ell left.
She was in a hurry, feeling nauseous...but too late, She ran off the the restroom.
I paid the bill; She came out, we went to the car, went home.
She went to my bed, undressed, and lay down.
I changed clothes...and went to the bathroom, to give myself a bit of an enema.
I would have like to give myself a two quarter, but I was afraid people would be home from work soon, and while I did not care if they saw me, I did care about monopolizing the bathroom.
So I gave myself a one-pint bulb's worth.
Then I eliminated it...
And went to work on a kitchen project, that I had just dreamed up, earlier in the morning.
I emptied and stabilized the brown two-shelf cabinet,  then filled it with tupperware type items.
I rearranged a number of other drawers, putting things rarely used on high shelves or very low shelves....
and managed to empty the three boxes of kitchen 'stuff' that had been under the dining room table, into various drawers.
Then I emptied the dishwasher...
And Stitch came in, who up to this point, had come home from work, and stayed in his room in order to stay out of my way....and we fed the animals....
And I went out to the hot tub, which I had activated sometime recently.
While I was soaking, She called me  (Yes I had my phone with me.... ) asking me to come help Her.... I told Her, I was soaking, and so She called Stitch to assist.
After an hour, I got up, and went in to take a shower.
Dried off.....   She was up, sitting at Her computer, and I told Her I'd be in my room....   took my pm pills, sliced up an apple for 'dinner', and went to my room.
Checked on FL, s-net, my bank account  UH OH., went through some mail.....
Wrote yesterday's blog, and started today's, up to now.....
And to sleep,  2300.
She joined me,later.

HsLO  60.5
HsLS  60 1/2
HsLD  54 1/2
D UN  72

Times with the dirty slut 4
Days under punishment  CT   6
Days under punishment  other  13





3 comments:

  1. Not into earning brownie points, are we?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I did, when I reorganized the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of calling me a "Fucking moron" doesn't sound that nice to me. But, yes, I appreciate what you did. EVERYTHING.

    ReplyDelete