Tuesday, March 18, 2014

03.18 Reflections...

Just some things I've been thinkin' about, that don't fit into my regular diary/journal:

I'm sitting here with bruises on my sit spot and the front of my thighs


from a party on Sunday....   so the above pictures were selfies, 24 hours later.
They don't hurt...I'm not complainin'.

Just thinkin' about the conversation we had, oh, last Wednesday,  wherein She stated, "We need to get back to basics,  daily spankings, even twice a day.... you seemed happier when we did that...."
Well, we skipped Wednesday AND Thursday;   had a 200-paddle-smack session on Friday, skipped Saturday,  had a 200+ paddle-smack session at a party on Sunday, skipped Monday....
There were reasons for the skipped days....even though a session never has to be a LONG one...could be five or ten minutes....
But, what I'm really thinking is.... if we do get back into daily or twice-a-days, what is my butt going to look like?
I can only hope, if that's the right word, that every session is not as intense as recent ones have been.

Most/all recent sessions have been either with me on the spanking bench, or FDAU on Her bed.
Yet, I still long for the intimacy...the submission...of going over Her lap, as She sits in a chair.


For me, nothing matches this.

There's just something about being naked...and over Her lap.... butt up, and head down... so totally submissive, so classic...












I've also been thinking about... spontaneity versus planned.

Most of my Funishments are planned, to some extent, or at least to the extent, I know it's coming.

Right now, I can think of two instances where it wasn't planned, it was spontaneous, and it wasn't meant as 'funishment'.

One time,we were preparing for an out-of-town trip, and I was bad-mouthing Stitch in some way.... we were in my bedroom and She told me to drop my pants and bend over the bed.
And She got out Her cane and gave me, I don't remember how many, whacks... 6 or 8.
She told me to pull up my pants, and we resumed packing.

The other time...  we were again packing for a trip, and She told me to get a blanket...and I did... then She came along with a different one.... and I started grumbling, a lot, about ...what's the point of asking me anyway, if She's going to make some other choice....
And She told me to get in the bedroom, drop my pants and bend over Her bed.
Then She fetched a paddle...

And gave my bottom...again, I don't remember... six or eight whacks .
And told me to pull my pants up, and we resuming packing.

I remember, being pissed off about it, each time.

It's taken me awhile to get my head around the idea that :
 This is what WE DO.   This is what I 'signed up for'.
 Not just 'funishments' but also Discipline, whenever She deems it fitting.

And, as I look back at those times, I kinda think...
Those were BETTER than many Funishments.
Those were spontaneous.  I did not see 'em coming.
They were given for real reason, not just "cuz She says so".
They were disciplinary.
   (I really enjoy the funishments, but there is always a sexual aspect to it...  the inkling that it is foreplay, that it is turning us on.... maybe leading to some bed-bouncing.  
  (But... when it's discipline, there is no sexual aspect to it,  and I have a craving for discipline without sexual overtones, as seen in my "Mommy spanks" blog. )
However, they were short, really short, in duration.
Oh well.











No comments:

Post a Comment