Friday, March 14, 2014

03.13 Diary

Awake, 0100 for sweet snack, and  back to sleep.
Up 0930...and pillow talk....
And  sex....
Then out of bed for snack, pills, and feeding animals, and we were dressed, and in my car 1055.
We made our way to the Spiritual Center I attended in BB, for textbook study class, and arrived at the 1130 class at 1145.
It finished shortly after 1, and we headed out, stopping at the Stbx across the street, first.
We went from there to W's house, in S.LB,  where it was Her job to water the plants and get the mail in, and left there around 2:20.
Then  Home Depot for string for the whip....
Then a 99C store for various sundries, which is where little-s emerged...
Then a gas station..
Then supermarket, for tonight's plus the weekend, dinners.....
And home, unloading groceries.  I suggested she ask Stitch to help unload the car, but leave the general unpacking to me.
Put my whites in the laundry/wash.
Then I changed the cat's litter box in my bedroom, and swept up the leftover litter on the floor...and sprayed air freshener around the room....
And I put up the two curtain rods for which She had curtains ready, over the two windows in my bedroom...
And I rearranged stuff, moving from bookshelf on wall to a drawer cabinet.
And I put all my Science of Mind books on the bookshelf...
And it collapsed, just as She walked in, asking to speak to me...and then said, "I'll ...talk to you later..."
I did a quick fix on the front of the bookshelf, and the back side collapsed...so I fetched hammer and nails to fix THAT....and had it in place,  and so far is holding the books.
Put my laundry whites in to dry...
She had dinner ready...first time I've ever had Spam, and quite enjoyed it....
Finished with the video conversion process....
Brought my laundry in....
Started process of uploading videos to my blog...
She joined me in the bedroom,
and we were asleep 23.45.

HsLO  228 1/2
HsLS   14
HsLB  42
D UN  79
Days under punishment / CT  7
Days under punishment/ public  20

Lyric for the day:
"Should I bring her down? Should I scream and shout?
Should I speak of love - let my feelings out?
I never thought I'd come to this - what's it all about?
Don't you think it's rather funny
I should be in this position?
I'm the one who's always been
So calm, so cool, no lover's fool
Running every show
She scares me so."

Quote for the Day
"I believe the appropriate metaphor here involves a river of excrement and a Native American water vessel without any means of propulsion."

No comments:

Post a Comment