Wednesday, March 19, 2014

03.18 Diary

Took off work at 0610, because I was coming back in so early...
Used a new mapping App on my phone called Waze...
It predicted I would be home at 0640.
I was home at 0642.
I feed the four-legged denizens of the house,  and undressed, and changed to underwear and socks and robe, and went into Her room and woke Her up around 07:20, to tell Her, I wasn't going to shower, I was asked to be back at work at like 1800, and I planned to eat, and come to bed, and She mumbled, okay, and that She would try to go back to sleep.
At 0800, I went in to Her room, and She was awake, reading 'stuff' on Her phone.
I sat on the bed, and She said, "I need to talk to you."
I prepared to listen..and She said, "You woke me up ...when you came in...to tell me that you were't coming in to bed, until later. So, no reason for me to wake up, nothing to get up for, and I couldn't get back to sleep. You could have just waited until now, when you came in, and I could have stayed asleep."
"Yes, you're right, I'm sorry."

"Go get my bamboo cane."

............................................. !

I went and got it, and brought it back to Her, and She got out of bed, while saying, "Get undressed."
I did.
"Bend over the bed."
I did.
And I counted silently, as twenty five strokes of the cane landed across my buttocks.
"How many was that?'
"Twenty five."
"How many minutes early did you wake me?"
"Forty."
"Hmmm... count these out loud."
I counted out loud, another thirty strokes.
"Okay, I'm done."
I stood up, and hugged Her. "I'm sorry, I won't wake you up early, again."
"Good."

    File the above under "Be careful what you wish for".  I'm pretty sure... She ready my blog entry from yesterday.  I'm pretty sure... She took this opportunity to accommodate my desire for punishment-type spankings, in this way, and that She wasn't 'really' punishing me "just" for waking Her up early.    But, I'm not gonna ask Her. I'd prefer to go on thinking what I want to think, in regard to Her motivation.

Bed, around 0830.
Awake and up to pee, 1130, and again at 1330.
More awake at 1540,  and didn't seem like any point in trying to go back to sleep for 20 minutes....so we talked a bit.... 
Then I got up, and showered, and dressed, etc....
And was in my car 1706.
The app 'Waze' predicted I would be at work at 1804.
And OMG the route it took me to get to work....    and it continued to micro adjust my eta, as I crawled along...and I arrived about 1830.

And ...it's been a wretched...busy...night.
Doing a multi car event for the cast of "Glee", celebrating the broadcast of their 100th episode...
Trying to get other work covered....
Helping the new person, with the set up for the next day which is much busier than today....
She and I did not have the final nails in the framework for next day's set up until 0145 or so.
And it got better...............

HsLO  348 1/2 
HsLS  101 1/2
HsLD  15 1/2
D UN  84
Days under punishment  25



Daily lyric:
I want you, I need you, I got to be near you
I spent my money as I took my turn
I want you, I need you, I got to be near you
Ooh, I got a strange kind of woman

Daily quote:
 Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! You know, I just... *do* things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment