Tuesday, March 11, 2014

03.10 Diary

Off work and out, 0645...
Home  0745.
She was STILL awake...didn't sleep at all last night.
I feed everybody,  and took a quick (for me ) shower.
She was eating and taking Her meds, rather than waiting til a little later, like She usually does...
I climbed into Her bed, and She joined me shortly thereafter, and we were both quickly asleep.
I woke up around 1030, ready for my (breakfast/dinner).
I figured out something to eat, and chowed down while reading the morning paper...
Then went back to bed.

I woke up around 15:30.
She was awake, saying that She woke up around 12:30, and was doing paperwork and bill paying on the computer.
I got up just for dessert, and went back to sleep.

Awake 1710, and actually upright 1730.
I started getting ready for work (shower, dressed) and noticed that Stitch had sat down in a living room easy chair, and looked asleep.

I wonder if he was annoyed/upset/fill in the adjective/   because when he came home, I was sleeping in 'his' bed?
While he knows and accepts that we 'do it', and while I know and accept that they 'do it',  it's never rubbed into our respective noses.   Her preference is to 'do it' with one, while the other is out of the house.  It doesn't always work that way,  but at the very least, a door is closed.
But, for him to come home, see me sleeping in 'his' bed, and it would not be unexpected for him to leap to the conclusion that we were 'doing it'.... in 'his' bed ... How does that make him feel?

I'm quite sure, if the situation were reversed....if I came home,  and he was sleeping in 'my' bed, and She was close by (if not in the bed, then in the room) I would assume 'something',  and with my big mouth, I almost certainly would say something like, "Can't you use your OWN bed?"
"We were ONLY sleeping."  "SURE you were."

Anyway, I wonder how HE feels about it....

In my car 1830 and at work  1930.
The dispatcher manager was here, training a person on doing 'set up', which he'll do again tomorrow (Tuesday) evening, and I would think, continue with, next week.

She took a nap from...  1930 to 2100...and couldn't sleep after.
We chatted in s/net for a couple hours, and She signed off, 0400.
During chat, She told me to 'bring implements' with me, into the bedroom.
That is EXACTLY like, being told "you're getting a spanking when you get home," and has an interesting effect of anticipation, on me.

I won't call it 'an easy night' yet, as it's not over.....   heh.

HsLO  156 1/2
HsLS   51
HsLD   150 1/2
D UN  76

Cig  0

Days under punishment for CT  6
Days under punishment/public  17


No comments:

Post a Comment