Tuesday, March 4, 2014

03.03 Diary

What a fkkn night.
But...to be expected, on Oscar night.
Caught up on phone calls just before I could leave, so finally left the office 0650.
(C = 2, midnight to 0630)

Almost fell asleep numerous times on the way...   home 0757.
(C = 3, on the way home)
Feed the zoo,  took a shower....   and climbed in bed next to Her, while She was still asleep.

Up after a bit, for my dinner and pills....  then back into bed with Her.

She got up at some point, I have no idea when, and went out, and ran some errands.

I was up and moving at 17:30, and Stitch was not home yet...he usually gets home at 1700, or just after.
I was out of the shower around 1800,  and She was freaking out...he wasn't home yet, and had not called.
So She called him....   he had stopped for air in his bike tires....

I finished dressing, and was ready to leave, as She was ready to go out on another errand Herself.
She picked up the zombie-beater from the dining room table, and told me to 'Bend over'.
I dropped my pants and briefs, and bent over the table.
She whacked my buttocks squarely across, twenty times, then another twenty across each cheek, individually.
I pulled up my pants, She left, and I left for work.




I arrived at work just after 1930.
(3 C on the way)

A very quiet night, I can readily say now,  that it's all over now.
(2 C at work til midnight).

  HsLO  158 1/2
HsLS   37
HsLB   6
Days UN  69
Times with the dirty slut 10
Days under punishment   5 /  10


No comments:

Post a Comment