Wednesday, March 26, 2014

03.25 Diary

Off work..in car  0645... home  0734.
Fed the zoo...   was in my room,  choosing implements, and undressing for a shower, when She walked in, wondering what was taking me so long.
She told me to go to Her room, and stand in the corner (naked) while She started a pot of coffee.
After a very few minutes, She came in....  and observed that I had not showered yet, so She sent me off to take a shower, first.
I did take a quick one, and returned to Her bedroom,  and She said, "FDAU."
I got on the bed, feet just dangling off the edge, legs spread, butt pushed up, face down on the mattress.
Using the heavy wood spoon, She smacked my left buttock twenty times, then my right buttock.
She switched to the bath brush, and smacked my left buttock twenty times, then my right buttock, and after an inspection, added an additional ten to my right buttock.
She stopped, and fetched band-aids for a couple of minor bleeding spots, and told me to get up.
I got up, just to get under the covers, while She went out to the kitchen to get Her coffee, and a snack to go with Her morning meds.
She returned to the bedroom, and started in on an interesting Q&A session, with Her asking the questions,  having to do with our D/s relationship, how it has or has not changed, evolved, or been affected by us getting married...   then finally getting down to the crux of the conversation....
That She CAN become quite crabby and grouchy and testy, when She has gone too many days without ... orgasm....and ...
Did I think it proper or appropriate that She should have to ...masturbate...to get daily orgasms?
.. Well, no...
She did not want to ORDER me to provide for Her, in that respect, daily... but....
And so I volunteered, that I would offer Her such service, daily.

Which ..we began to do.\
With a little oral warm up,  She was moaning, "Please...", Her signal to me, to get my briefs off, if I was still wearing any,  and get up and mount Her...
Which I did...
And rode Her, for quite a few minutes.... until.... I felt it myself...  and erupted within Her.
Fortunately, we had the good sense to put a towel underneath Her bottom, before we started, so there wasn't going to be a need to strip the sheets.
I did slip down, between Her legs, to lick up and clean up.
Then slipped back up and next to Her for a moment of  post-sex cuddling.
Then She said, "Go..."  as She understood, I really 'needed' to go and eat some kinda dinner, and get to bed.
While I was eating, She was on the phone, and found out, She had to RUN down to W's house to intercept a package that he was expecting...while out of town.
So... I went to sleep in my bed, rather than Hers.

Up around 1445 for milk and pop tart, back to sleep.

Alarm off, 1700, up 1715.
Out of my room, heading for the shower....
And Stitch was IN the shower.
I mean, WTF!
He should know, I need to get ready for work at this time...
I spent the time waiting, to make iced coffee, and otherwise get ready...
Then He came out, and I went in.
She came home, while I was in my room dressing,  telling me She was ready to take me to work, and I told Her again, it was not necessary, I am FINE.
I finally won out.
Dressed, pack, ready, in my car 1800.
At work 19:04....

Not a bad night at all.
Still have a 'trainee' here, doing set up, so I spent most of the night,  assisting her on next day's set up, but, well, sometimes, work has to come first, while at work.....

HsLO  14
HsLS  14
HsLD  15
D UN  91
Days under punishment  31 and done!

Lyric of the Day
If I leave here tomorrow
Would you still remember me?
For I must be traveling on, now
'Cause there's too many places
I've got to see
But, if I stayed here with you, girl
Things just couldn't be the same

 Quote for the Day

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it.
If you don't ask, the answer is always No.
If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place

from My Manifesto:
Nudity will be required of me, during sessions of beatings, discipline, and/or punishment,  or at any time She demands it. 






No comments:

Post a Comment