Sunday, March 9, 2014

03.07 Diary

Up around 0900, and I jumped up, put on some clothes, as She wrote a check to me as I needed to get to my bank to cover some looming overdrafts.
First I went to a CVS, where there was a known ATM...but it did not take deposits.... then I went to the regular bank that I was aware of,  and returned home.                                         2 cig.
We started talking...
She was a bit upset about my blog entry of the 5th....
She said, among other things, "We need to get back to basics..."
"What's that consist of?"
"Spankings..... even twice a day...you enjoy the discipline..."
 < Spoiler alert.... since that time, Friday morning, to now, Sunday evening...there has not been ONE>
<Spoiler follow up:   possibly and primarily because of my physical ailments...>
I mentioned, being annoyed that I tried to show Her the modifications I made in the Random Spanking Generator program yesterday....which stopped when Ell showed up, and She handed the paper back to me.... and that She had not asked about it since then.
She snapped, "Tell me now."
I did not like Her tone, and said so. "Not when you talk to me in that tone."
"In the corner, now!"
"No, I have to go to the toilet."
I went to the toilet, returned, and sat down in an easy chair.
She went to Her room, printed a report from the Random Spanking Generator, and returned, and laid it on the table. "Let me know when you're ready for your punishment."
I woke up around 12:30.
And we talked.
I told Her, it's ONE thing to use THAT tone when we're in BDSM-public... but at home, we ARE husband and wife...  and a different tone is called for.
AND She cried.   I lay down with Her as She cried, and let it out.
Then She got up and showered and dressed, as I helped in different ways....
And She left, to go get Her son, and take him to a medical appointment, around 14:00.
I undressed, and gave myself a two quart enema from a rubber bag, in an effort to clean out whatever seemed to be stopped up inside me.
Then I went out to the hot tub, which was still warm enough from the day before.
While soaking, my ex-roommate called,  asking what I thought about sending my long hair chihuahua Cookie to her, in New Jersey.
Cookie was hers to begin with, but circumstances prevented her from taking Cookie when she moved.
Now, she's worried about Cookie living with the pit bull, etc.
I told her, I'd discuss it with the wife.
I got up, dried off, and dress.  
Stitch was home, early, as expected for today.
I called a couple locksmiths,  trying to figure out the best way to redo the locks on my car, which I've been worried about, ever since a spare set was stolen from Her vehicle.
Then, I grabbed Stitch, and we went out front, and hammered some stakes in the ground, to reinforce the picket fence, that seemed wobbly in places.
Then we went to the  back yard, and picked up on the painting.
There's a number of wooden posts in the back, painted green, that She wants painted...any other color.
Our young female boarder started the project long ago, and has since abandoned it, and I wanted to get it finished, so Stitch and I picked up paintbrushes and continued.
We finished what we could with rollers, and stopped at the point, that it will require narrow brushes to do the detail work.
She called, saying She was on the way home with Dan.
I went in, and took a shower; they arrived while I was in.
Once I was dressed and ready, as were all else, we went out to Hometown Buffet to eat.
During dinner, little-s came out.
After dinner,  I/we took Dan home.
On the way, she was listening to "Sex and Candy" and asked me, "What is disco lemonade"? and I started thinking about it, and almost swerved into another lane of traffic, and had to violently swerve back.
We arrived, and dropped Dan off, and the Nasty Bitch Half Sister came out, asking me/us to take the bed frame back.

This had me pissed off already.
The bed frame was a gift, not a loan.
She didn't want to use it because it's a little rusted, and bought another.
Once I gave it to her as a gift, it's her responsibility to dispose of it, is it not?

Finally, I decided, I'm here, I have the van and thus the room,  to say no would create more enmity, so what the hell....
I fetched the frame from the garage, and struggled and cussed, trying to collapse it enough to get into the back of my van.
She offered to help, twice, and I snapped, "No."
Meanwhile, Stitch, who might have been of some help, had been summoned to go talk to the Nasty Bitch Half Sister....
I did manage to get the damn thing inside.... after Stitch got in one side of the back seat, and she got in the other, and helped pull the front end, inside.

And we headed home, with Stitch in the front seat, her in the  back (her choice).
She reminded me to get gas, and I snapped, "I can SEE the low fuel light on the gauge!"

Stitch dozed off...... She was starting to play music on her phone, and I said, "Please ..turn that down."
Stitch woke up enough to reach out to try to turn down the volume on the car radio, which was kind of funny, while she turned her phone music off.

Home...and I prepared to go to bed.
She asked, "Are you going to do corner time?'
I said, "NO!"
I went to bed; she came in about an hour later.

HsLO  84 1/2
HsLS   84 1/2
HsLD 78 1/2
D Un  73

Times with the Dirty Slut    4
Days under punishment  CT  (calling today a blackout   6)
Days under punishment/public  14)





















No comments:

Post a Comment