Wednesday, March 12, 2014

03.11 Diary

Off work 0630, and home 0720.
I fed the zoo, changed the big dog water bowl,  got side-tracked (squirrel!) by looking at my, or for a particular/pen ...   gathered implements as She asked me to, stripped off, and got into the shower.
She came in to pee while I was showering.
I got out, dried off, and met Her at the door to Her room.
"So, I want coffee and something to eat with my meds, first.  Do you want to sit with me, or stand in the corner and wait?"
"Um...corner," I mumbled.
"Okay, take your robe off and ...go to the front doorway corner."
I went and stood...but not to Her satisfaction.
"Stand back, I'll show you."
I moved, and She demonstrated how She wanted me standing....  heels together, feet at 90 degree angle, toes touching the base board, hands straight at sides,  forehead in the corner.
I took the position, and She went about Her business.

She said, "Time's up."
"How long..."
"Twenty minutes..."
So, this once counts as an under-punishment day.
We went into Her bedroom, and I picked up the implements I picked out:

She told me to get FDAU on the bed...and prepared Herself, then said "Pick a number between _ and _ " (I don't remember the range or the number I picked).
"Long or short?"
"Short."
Six rapid, hard smacks of the short paddle landed on my right buttock, then my left, and I was barely able to catch my breath.
Then, "Pick a number between 1 and 100."
"Seventy three."
"Long or short?"
"Long."
"Count these..."
I counted as sixty one smacks of the bath brush landed on alternating cheeks.
She stopped because (I think) blood appeared in some spot on one buttock, as She began wiping it up.
"Again, from one to 100.."
"Forty two".
"And from 1 to 5.."
"Three."
"Long or short?"
"Short."
"Okay...count 'em."
I counted out one hundred and forty two smacks of the wooden spoon as it landed on alternating buttocks.
"Again, from one to a hundred."
"Fifty."
"From one to ten..."
"Nine."
"From one to five.."
"Two."
"Okay, count 'em."
I counted twenty eight smacks of the long skinny paddle,  first on my right buttock, then my left.
"Now, turn over, butt close to the edge of the bed....legs straight up."
In diaper position, I waited.
"Count 'em."
I counted eight smacks of the long skinny paddle, first on the back of my right thigh, then on the back of my left thigh.
Then, She took pictures of my butt, with me in diaper position.  Then I rolled over into FDAU, and She took a few more.
"Okay, I'm done with you."
Uggggh....after beatings like this, I'm never sure if I'm glad it's over, or not.
Pix at the end of this....

She got into bed, and I lay next to Her then on top of Her.... and I pulled down Her tighty-pinkies, and gave Her oral service until She pulled me up, face to face, by my armpits... my penis was somewhat interested, and with a little wiggling, it became very interested....and we performed an act of a sexual nature in the missionary position for a bit...
She told me that I did not need to continue on Her account, that if it was not happening for me, I could stop at anytime.
I continued a few minutes.... decided it was NOT happening, and stopped.
And I slid down, to give Her just a bit more oral service,  until She rolled onto one side, suggesting She'd had enough.
She suggested that I should get myself something to eat and get to sleep,
And I agreed.
I ate, and was in Her bed, and asleep around 11:00.
Alarm off at1700, and I rolled up at 1715.
Showered, and dressed, and in car 1800.
I was supposed to 'start' at 19:00, but traffic was a starts-with-b-and-rhymes-with-witch, and I arrived 1910 or so.

Manager was here, still training the other person for set-up.
Then night had challenges.... too much work, for the number of available drivers.  So, had some farming to do.  Got through it.
She had gone to an evening munch. She text me when She got home, and I replied with how busy I was.
Sometime later, around midnight, She text, going to bed.  

HsLO  180 1/2
HsLS   13
HsLD   14
D UN   77

Days under punishment/CT   7  (hey that's ONE week...)
Days under punishment/Public   18



Lyric for the day :
"Everybody tells me
I'm wrong to want you so badly
But there's a force driving me on
I follow it gladly
So let them laugh I don't care
'Cause I got nothing to hide
All that I want is you by my side"

Quote for the day:
"A little messy! The Mandelbrot set of complex numbers is a little messy - this is chaos!"

I thought this was interesting:







1 comment: