Sunday, March 9, 2014

03.08 Diary

Awake around 0930, and we attempted to have sex....
But my penis was having none of it.
So I satisfied Her as best I could, orally.
Then we got up for breakfast and pills...
And I started to go back to sleep...
Then the ex-roommate called, and we talked again, about sending Cookie to her in New Jersey..
Now, her current roommate is against it; I kinda convinced her that Cookie is safe and content here, so I think I've heard the last of it.
We got up and dressed, and got in my car.
We headed to W's house, where She watered the plants and brought the mail in.   (10.5 miles, home to W's).
Then She asked me to take Her to Her post office.   We stopped at MickeyD's on the way,  where little-s came out.   We arrived at her post office... 19.4 miles... and departed, and headed to a Home Depot in Para.  14.8 miles.... and invested in a 'whip', so I could take care of the overgrown lawn, and a 50' extension cord.   Then we went home... 3.3 miles.
After yet another trip to the toilet, I began assembling the whip, and little-s snagged Stitch, and said she was going out to Somebody's Fabrics, looking for curtains for my room.
I began work on the front yard.....   and whacked out the weeds and grass, to the points the extension cord would reach. There's still some patches in the far reaches that I need to add a 2nd extension cord to get to, next week.
And they still weren't home, and I was pissed off about it.
I made a weekly phone call to my parents, just to say 'howdy'....
And, honestly, I was thinking about....  getting in my car, and going off, somewhere, just to not be home when they got home.
I was really aggravated that they were gone so long, while I was busting my ass....well my forearms, really, in the front yard.
Instead of driving off somewhere, ... I stripped off, and went out back, and soaked in the hot tub.
While in the tub, I could see through the kitchen table that they were home, and she was working in the kitchen.
I got up and dried off, and headed in...
When I entered the kitchen, I told Her, my stomach was off and queasy, and I would not be having dinner.
Then I went and took a shower.
And emptied the porta-potty that's in my room...
And laid down, and kinda dozed, from 1915 to 2030.
Then I got up, to make something to eat that might beeasy on my stomach.....  in this case, pieces of sourdough toast with butter.
I sat down and ate that, while finally reading "The Science of Mind"  which I used to do on a daily basis  ...until about last August.
Then back to bed,  2200.

HsLO  108 1/2
HsLS   13
HsLD  102 1/2
D un  74

Times with The Dirty Slut  0

Days under punishment (call today a blackout)  6
Days under punishment-public  15






1 comment:

  1. And maybe if you went back to your reading and meditation, you might feel better

    ReplyDelete