Tuesday, March 25, 2014

03.24 Diary

Off work and out, 0645
And home  0726.
Fed the zoo,   and showered,  and She came into the bathroom as I was getting out, and asked me to heat up coffee ...  and from there, I started on my own dinner.....
After eating, She headed for Her bed to plop down, and I asked, if it would be okay if I slept in my own bed (because it's bigger and my room is darker), and She  said, "...Whatever..."
AND I went off to my bedroom.
..And was awakened a few minutes later, when She came in, because Her son had just called, asking for money to get his car out of impound, and she wanted my advice on it.
I gave Her some input, and She accepted it, and asked for the checks that I was overdue to write to Her, which I did, and She went on Her way,and I went ..to sleep.
Up 1415 for cookies and milk, back to sleep 1445.
Alarm off,  1715,  snooze til 1720 then She called me, to make sure I was awake, while She was in bed, half sleeping....
I got up...  showered, dressed.....
She had a discussion with Stitch re just why he had taken it upon himself to put in the garbage can, a bunch of the plastic storage containers that I had brought with me from my apartment...
She came in as I dressed,  and talked to me about our differences (that is between  Her/Stitch, and Her/me) in the way we argue (or ...fight).  
THEY argue ...  at the top of their lungs, often using words that I do not use in front of my mother.
We argue... well, we don't really argue.  Usually, if I disagree,  I shut up and smolder in silence.
I got ready to leave, making iced coffee, packing up.....
And She said, "Bring implements in the morning...."
 Oh goodie.

In my car about 1830.... checked this app Waze....  
Which told me to take the 91 east...to the 605 north... to the 5 north....
I was having none of that, and took the 710 all the way, as usual...
...in ten ..to maybe twenty  mile an hour traffic all the way to the 10.
I didn't get to the 10 until like 1915.
However,  the 10 west at that point moves like the Indianapolis Motor Speedway....
Until the merge into the 101....
Which, amazingly, moved quite well.
I was astonished...but it was a Monday night....
Made it to work, 1940.

No communication with Her in the course of the night, other than a text around midnight, saying She was going to bed.

HsLO 492 1/2
HsLS  46
HsLD  47
D UN  90

Days under punishment  31


Lyric for the day:
Where did you come from, angel
How did you know I'd be the one
Did you know you're everything I prayed for?
Did you know every night and day for
Everyday, you'd give love satisfaction
Now you're lying next to me, giving it to me
I believe in miracles

Quote for the day:
"It's a mess, ain't it?"
"If it ain't, it'll do 'til the mess gets here."

from My Manifesto
She may hurt me without reason, just to please Herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment