Monday, March 3, 2014

03.02 Diary

She had written all over my body in Sharpie,  "Liar Liar  I lied to my Mistress about smoking"  ..

And during my time on this vinyl covered bench, the ink had set into the bench itself.
We tried to get it off with alcohol and the like, to no avail.
She went and fetched the club owner to show him, and he said, "Oh no big deal, don't worry about it."

She asked if I was ready for another session, and I said, "Yeah..but not quite so intense..."

Over the bench I went, with my hoodie underneath me.
She started with twenty of a wooden spoon, which I hardly felt...
Then switched to a riding crop,  neatly across my buttocks.... then had me stand up against a cross, and laid twenty smacks of it across the front of my thighs, which I really felt.

Then She sat in a chair, and had me kneel, and give Her oral service between Her spread thighs.

We decided that was enough fun,  and headed out.
We stopped at the restaurant for coffee and ice cream, and went on home.
I unpacked the bags....and we all went to bed, around 0200.



Up around 10:00...
And we had some quick sex.... 
Then we took some picks of my butt "the morning after"



In the kitchen, She was making orange rolls.... and I noticed a package that must have come in the day before... In it was a Wooden Hairbrush.
She had me bend over in the kitchen, and gave me ten or so smacks on each cheek with it.
I used to say, that hairbrushes have no effect on me.
I guess that's because of the material of the hairbrushes we own.
This wooden hairbrush had a definite effect.


 Then I had to start getting stuff done... shower, dress, other stuff, to go to work.
It was going to be a busy night at work, due to the award show, and the stress on me was showing.
She could tell.
I asked for stress relief.
She said, "Sex, masturbate?"
I said, "No time..... "
"Oh, okay... "
She fetched the zombie-beater, and I dropped my pants and shorts, and bent over a table.
She applied twenty hard smacks square across my cheeks, then another twenty on each cheek.


My stress somewhat relieved, I headed for work.

Two c on the way....
Two c from  arrival to midnight

Busy afternoon leading up to showtime.
Then nothing, for a few hours.
Then, all hell broke loose around 2300.....
Very grateful that my manager came back in, and worked with me from  2330 to 0230.
I didn't ask him to, but he said, "I know how it is on show nights."

Since we really didn't have time..... She and I agreed that this was a black out day, in terms of my daily 'under punishment'.

HslO  134 1/2
HsLS   13
HSLB   10
Day UN  68
Days under punishment   5 / 9  








No comments:

Post a Comment