Saturday, March 22, 2014

3.21 Diary

Some days I pray for Silence, 
Some days I pray for Soul, 
She came into bed around 0100, after waiting til the usual last minute to start writing a report She needed for Her group, the coming night.
I was up 0230 for pee and snack...
and kindawake 0930 for coffee, snack, pills...
Then back to sleep from 10 to 12, when the installer for the back door screen door arrived.
I was up for good, and recorded mail and bills... until he left.
Then we dressed and were in my car 1330, headed to the bank to deal with some snafu.
It took about an hour, but it got done...
Then we did grocery shopping, as She decided what She was going to cook and serve tonight.
We went home, and unpacked groceries, and I showered, and suggested She get to cookin', and as I dressed, She was starting to cook.
I got in my car, and went to pick up Mb, and bring her back to the house.
Back at the house, She asked me to take Stitch to the Temple so he could begin setting up for dinner.
Which I did, and returned, and they were ready to go.  I packed up the car, and we went back to the Temple.
I unpacked the car....and dinner was served....
And after dinner, She went into Her meeting, and I found a well-lighted place to update my notebook...and I took a nap from 2050 to 2130...and woke up for 'dessert'.
Then I went with Her to take an inventory, to see what supplies She would need for an upcoming dinner, and She took me to see the Inner Sanctum,  so I could see what is entailed in setting it up,  and back in the main room, She pulled out Her book,and showed me an official diagram.   
She changed clothes, from Her formal dress to Her regulars...and I hung up Her formal wear on the hangars...then I packed up the car....
And She bitched at me for not bringing Her, the coat from the car....
And we left.
I dropped Stitch at the house, and we continued on. 
I dropped Mb at home, and helped her upstairs with her stuff...and  then went home.
I brought all the stuff in from the car. 
I unpacked, and made room in the fridge...
And emptied the dishwasher...
And scrubbed the pans that She had baked the meatloaf...
While She was making Her own dessert...yogurt and strawberries.
Without a word of acknowledgment for the work I did, She walked away, leaving Her empty yogurt containers on the counter.
Feeling a whole lot of resentment, I took my pills and adjourned to my bedroom....

Little-s came in, and I said, "I don't feel well, so I'm just saying, if you'd prefer to sleep with Stitch tonight, it's okay with me."
"No, I want to be here, in case Tsu comes in..."
She came in and lay down....

HsLO  420 1/2
HsLS  173 1/2
HsLD  39  
D UN  87

Times with That DIrty Slut   None, zero, zip
Days under public punishment  28

Lyric for the day:
Some days I just pray to the God of Sex and Drums and Rock 'N' Roll. 
Some nights I lose the feeling, 
Some nights I lose control, 
Some nights I just lose it all when I watch you dance and the thunder rolls. 
Maybe I'm lonely, And that's all I'm qualified to be, 
There's just one and only, The one and only promise I can keep. 
As long as the wheels are turning, 
As long as the fires are burning, 
As long as your prayers are coming true - You better believe it - ! 
That I would do anything for love!  

No comments:

Post a Comment