Wednesday, March 26, 2014

3.26 Diary

Off work, in car 0926.
Thought I'd take a co worker's suggestion and take Bev, east to the 101.
I left the office, sb on High...and ... no-left-turn was posted on Bev...as it was on 3rd, and 6th...
wound up turning on Wish.   Which I knew would not go to the 101...  so I turned south on Smith, thought I'd get on the 10, changed my mind, kept going, turned on Adam, and started looking for way to get on 110.
Caught up in traffic around the campus.... finally figured it out........  home 1030 or so.
She met me, told me to go ahead and eat..which I did..shower  which I did...  then get FDAU on the bed... which I did.
She started with a few taps of the bath brush on my buttocks, which lulled me into thinking this was going to be an easy one...
 Then She picked up the short delrin cane, and told me to count....
50 strokes on my left butt cheek, then 50 on my right.
Then She told me to turn over, my bottom close to the edge of the bed...and legs straight up..
And She applied another 85 strokes to my lower curves and sit spot and upper thighs.
She asked how I was feeling.
I had just eaten, a few minutes ago, and in THAT position.... "Nauseated..."
She stopped, and told me to stretch out and relax on the bed.
I did.  
After a few minutes, She joined me.
And we had sex.
And I fell asleep, around noon.

Up around 1600...
We got dressed, and got in Her car.
...went to the post office, then the drug store next door, then a Petmart, then a 99.99c store...and home.

I went into my bedroom, and began a project of notebook-revamping, while watching "Justified"... then "Comic Book Men" during which She came in and out.... and I made dinner...sausage on rice...

This is a "4th Wednesday" which mean, She was sleeping with Stitch.
I went to sleep...  0045.
HSLO 38
HSLS  12
HSLD  11
D UN  92






Lyrics for the Day
 I turn my face to the sun
Close my eyes
Let my defenses down
All those wounds
that I can't get unwound....

For real, overheard in a library:
"I'm looking for a book ... I know the title, but not the author.....  it's called Dante's Inferno....?"

from My Manifest:
I shall be naked, when I enter Her bedroom, and ask Her permission before joining Her in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment