Monday, March 10, 2014

03.09 Diary

1030 kind of awake.
She brought me breakfast (apple pastry, coffee, pills)in bed,  and Stitch brought to me, the Sunday paper.
I ate, I read...  I went back to sleep at 11:30.
She woke me up at 1310,  and I got up and moving.
Shower...dress.... toilet, two times....   made coffee, prepared pills....
Said goodbye...got to my car, and went back in the house, as I forgot my phone...
And off, 1400.

I smoked the LAST TWO cigarettes in a pack on the way.
AND did not stop to buy anymore.

At work 1452.

The woman who was doing  4 evening of 'set up' for the next day.... quit.
So we've had to restructure a bit.
Now, my Sunday duties include/involve, doing set up for Monday.
This will keep me busy, much busier, than past Sundays when I just had to follow through on the work for the night.

First, some numbers, just cuz I love numbers...

IF I worked a 'normal' 5 day, 8 hour schedule, it would be something like 0800 to 1730.  Based on MY travel time,  I would get home about 1830 on my "Friday" and getting around 0600 on my "Monday'.  Figuring my off time to be the time in between, then it's  about 59 1/2 --60 hours  off.

When I worked my prior schedule here,  I worked 4 tens.   So, off  0600, and home 0700.   And three days later,  up at  1730 to start work.   So time off ....    about 82 1/2 hours.

Now,  I work some wackiness, but in short, I get off on Wed, 0930...home 1030....and start again on Sunday, 1430 so up  1300 (less travel time to work)., and so time off...  98 1/2 hours.

So, I just finished a time off period of close to 100 hours....
And what did I accomplish?
*I reinforced a kitchen cabinet that was in danger of collapsing, and rearranged the kitchen (done)
*I stablized the fence in the front yard (done)
*I continued with painting the posts in the back yard (80% done)
*I whipped most of the front yard  (90 % done)
*I called, and got quotes from locksmiths

AND
Wed:  3 hour nap during the day
Wed night   9.5 hrs sleep
Thurs night   10 hrs sleep
Fri 2 hr nap
Fri night   10 hrs sleep
Sat evening   1.25 hr nap
Sat night   12 hrs sleep
Sun day  1.5 hr nap



AND
*We met Ell .... it's now up to him, where we go from here
*One period of corner time...
*One session of sex,  unfulfilling
*No spankings.

...sigh....

While at work, She sent me a text:
"REMINDER, I leave on the trip on Wed at 0700, I need a wake up call at 0600"
My reply:  "you call this a reminder even though you never told me about it...."
No response from Her.

And, as a comment on my blog for the 6th I just posted,
She wrote, "Not into earning brownie points, are we?"

We would seem to be going through some kind of 'down' cycle in our relationship.

Or.... I know, and She readily admits to it, She is going through some depression...
AND, I might be, also.  It could explain why I slept so much, these last days off,
and I've been feeling ... discontent,  disgruntled,  and pretty much just unhappy.

With the side effect of....just not being in the mood....
for anything, other than sleeping or 'vegging'.
Sex?  No, thanks.
Corner time?  No, not now.
Spanking?  No, really, no thank you.

Some of 'it' is physical....  my stomach/gut IS annoying me, still, right now.....  and I don't know how to describe in what way.   Nausea, like alkaseltzer might help?  Dunno, maybe....
Some of 'it' is stress and worry....
And some of 'it' might be depression (I really don't know how to diagnose my own depression).

But, were I to imagine.... enacting my favorite fantasies....  I just can't drum up any interest.

HsLO  132 1/2
HsLS   27
HsLD  126 1/2
D UN  75

Times with The Dirty Slut  2
Days under punishment/CT   6
Days under punishment/public  16































3 comments:

  1. ERGH! Someone quit? This sounds like something new...

    You accomplished quite a bit work-wise around the house. It's deeply appreciated.

    Also, about the stomach pain: Perhaps a trip to see Dr. S is in order?

    I never got your text about the reminder. Also, the trip is on the Google calendar. You put it there yourself.

    I think we need “us” time. BADLY. Yes, the depression is a bitch. Something’s gotta give eventually. I Love you. No matter what. ALWAYS. We’ll get through this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue's last day was this last Thursday.
    I won't see Dr S until.... well, see how I feel over the next shifts.
    My phone says, the text was sent.
    I put the trip on the calendar, but you haven't said a word about it at all.
    "Us" time....to do, what? I don't feel like doing anything

    ReplyDelete