Monday, March 3, 2014

02.28 Diary

At 00:30, She had me stand, naked, in the corner for 20 minutes....which I would have done on Thursday, but things, and chess, got  in the way.... at the end of which, She gave each of my buttocks, and my mons pubis, four whacks with a wooden spoon, then told me to go take a shower.
I did.
And we were in bed, around 0115...and listened to the rain for awhile.

Stitch woke me up at 0645,  for a ride to work, as he is not supposed to ride his bike in the rain.
I got up, and took him to work, and was home around 0800.
I fed the animals,  and went back to bed, until 1030.

Up, pills, coffee, breakfast....
She said, SHE needed an 'attitude adjustment'  and got on the spanking bench....  and then let me know when She felt Her attitude was suitably adjusted.
I started laundry...
And She told me what She had in mind for today.....while I'm still under punishment...instead of Corner Time.
Since the dog newest to our household seems afraid to go outside when it's raining, she did her business on the bedroom floor.
She told me to clean it up, and the whole floor,  naked, with a humbler on my scrotum.
And I did.
While She strapped my butt with a belt, during.
And finished up, with me FDAU on the bed, for belt, short leather strap, and bungee cord.
And go it all on video.
Full video is on a separate entry, "2/28.."

I got dressed, to go run some errands.

When I returned, She was gone, having gone to see Her second youngest son in HB.

I went to pick up Stitch at work....and returned.....

I finished assembling the dresser...and took a shower.

She returned home, and I helped Her some, in the kitchen.

Then we had dinner,  and worked editing and uploading the day's video.

In bed.... 2300. 

HSLO  86 1/2
HSLS  86 1/2
HSLD  11
Days UN   7.31.28
# times with that filthy slut   2
Days under punishment  4 / 7






No comments:

Post a Comment