Monday, March 3, 2014

03.01 Diary

Up 0900 or 1000... and after pills and breakfast,
Sex and intercourse..... 
Then I dressed, and went off the TH for Moonburn,  first one I was going to in many months....in pouring rain.
Which was a bust.   I said 'hello' to Dv, my Top from  March '13, and to Mark, whose house I attended a foursome party in April of '13, but otherwise, there was nobody I knew...so I sat around, looking at FL and emails on my phone,   then left there, around 1530.

Home...and she was Little-S, and had just returned from the market.
I showered, after Stitch got out,  and dressed, and she did the same.....
And we got in my car around 1800, heading for a presentation on Poly, back at TH.
She changed from casual clothes to dungeon-wear in the back seat of my car.   And realized she didn't bring the panties that she had borrowed from me to wear, and all she had was a 'diaper'  (actually, adult incontinence briefs) or the tighty-pinkies she often wears..... she wound up, going commando.

We arrived at TH early...sat through the presentation from 1905 to 2105, and generally agreed, it was a waste of 2 hours and $30.

Then we headed to RM....   where we had dinner at our favorite restaurant there, then headed to the party at the BoD, arriving around 2230.

She decided I would serve my daily corner time here....and had me strip naked, crawl into a cage, and sit in the corner of a cage for twenty minutes.

Afterwards, we moved into a side room, the only one where our preferred types of spanking benches were available,   and I mounted the bench.

She asked me to pick a number between one and ten.
She did not say "a whole number"  so I said,  "3.14159."

She vigorously applied a small church paddle to my buttocks.... and said, "THAT was the point 14159."

Then She switched to a bath brush, and had me count out, twenty hard smacks to each buttock.

Then She used what I'm calling the zombie-beater, a lighter cousin of a much heavier paddle of the same length and about the same width, and had me count out twenty smacks on each cheek.

Then She used the zombie-killer,and had me count out twenty smacks on each side.

As I told Her when She asked, how close was I to crying, I said, "from one to ten, about 8."

My nose was filled with snot....

HSLO  110 1/2
HsLS    12
HSLB   0
Day UN  67
Day under punishment  5 / 8
Times with dirty slut   4











No comments:

Post a Comment