Friday, March 28, 2014

3.27.Diary

Sometime after Stitch went to work, She joined me in bed...
and we got up, around 0900.
I feed the animals....  She started cleaning the bathroom, I started cleaning the living room and kitchen floors...and we did some other cleaning, prior to the Audit meeting happening at the house.
Then I showered, dressed, and got in my car, headed for my textbook-study class in Burb,  arriving around 1135.
It ended at 1300, and I called Her, and She asked me to bring home cookies, so I bought 'em at the supermarket, and headed home.
The pool guy was ... cleaning the pool, when I arrived, and I went out to talk to him for awhile.
By the time I went inside, the meeting was over.
I began work on installing a doggy door in our new backdoor screen door,  and we spent a few minutes seeing how the dogs reacted to it.
I called my doctor's office, and left a voicemail re my need for a refill on Chantix... and I started a load of whites laundry...
Then I went into the garage, to start my project of .... sorting out the library..ie getting ALL the books out of boxes, and onto shelves.
Which I actually finished, around 1915.
I went in, and She was asleep on Her bed.
I began another project, which is.... measuring the rooms in the house ....
then I went into my room, and spent ...forever..trying to get my laptop online, just so I could pay some bills, and finally gave up in disgust, and used Her mini-notebook.
I started watching "Comic Book Men" as She came in and out and watched some of it, too.
I had dinner,  sandwiches...from meat and cheese left over from the earlier meeting....
I rewrote Spiritual Mind Treatments that were on various and odd sized pieces of paper in my notebook...
And I started watching "Episodes....."

HsLO  62
HsLS  36
HsLD  35
D UN  93

Lyric for the Day:
How do you think I'm going to get along
Without you, when you're gone?
You took me for everything that I had,
And kicked me out on my own.
Are you happy? Are you satisfied?
How long can you stand the heat?
Out of the doorway the bullets rip,
To the sound of the beat....

Quote of the Day:
Him: "You need to find something to suppress your libido."
Her:  "I can always think about you...."
Him: "Fine, whatever works."

from My Manifesto:
I have the right to engage in sexual intercourse with Her.
She has the right to engage in sexual intercourse with me.
I am expected to offer, and provide to Her, sexual service leading to orgasm, on a daily basis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment