Monday, March 24, 2014

03.23 Diary

...after midnight, and it became the one-year anniversary of our very first meeting.

To celebrate,  we went into the living room, set up the video camera, and recorded a video of 'a nasty little boy'  who gets naked, and goes over Mom's lap for an extensive dose of hairbrush then paddle applied to his bare bottom.
View the video here:    http://mommyspanksme.blogspot.com/2014/03/323-nasty-boy-vers-2.html
And a few after pix:


Then  we adjourned to the bedroom, and talked a bit...
And had sex.

In the course of the day, I kinda forgot that according to FL, this was "Poke a Sadist Day", but much later, She told me, 'mission accomplished'.

To sleep, around 0200.
1000 or so up, and breakfast (orange rolls) along with newspaper reading, and chatting with our young female boarder, who just walked in from a night who-knows-where.
And back to the bedroom, where I uploaded the video from camera to my laptop, then converted it to wmv, then uploaded it to my blog....
Then started to take a nap, and realized, oh hell, I got to get up and ready for work...
While She napped.
So, I showered, dressed, and etc,  kissed Her good-bye, and departed at 1353.
Arrived at work 14:53.

Sundays are kind of interesting, now that I'm doing next day's set up.

Beyond that, not much to say about it, other than .... mostly drama free.

HsLO  468 1/2
HsLS     22
HsLD     23
D UN      89

Days under punishment  30

Lyric for the day:
How did you know, I needed you
How did you know I needed you so badly
How did you know I'd give my heart gladly
Yesterday I was one of the lonely people
Now your lying close to me, making love to me
I believe in miracles

Quote for the day:
"I'm going to die in my late 50s with a heart full of pastrami."

from My Manifesto
I shall demonstrate my acceptance of my role of service and availability at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment