Tuesday, March 18, 2014

03.17 diary

Off work 0630.
She arrived to pick me up about 0640, and we went home.
She told me about 'doing it' with Stitch, last night...AND earlier in the week, maybe Wednesday morning....and that She had not told me about it prior to this because She felt guilty.
Very strange (that She felt guilty....  She's been preaching about being polyamorous for years, right?)

Anyway, I was yawning so hard, I thought I'd pop a muscle.
We arrived home...and I feed the zoo, and undressed, and made some dinner..
and was in Her bed, asleep by 0830.

I woke up once, 1330 or so,  with the sweet-tooth thing, and She was awake, and talking a mile a minute.
I wonder what She was talking about....
Back to sleep,
and up with my alarm, 1715.
Toilet, and shower, and dressed, and made coffee (iced..it's getting warm here!)...
And took pictures of ... "24 hours later"



In my car, and rolling 1815.
At work 1915.

Manager here, still training Other Person for next day set-up...
Otherwise, a nothing-special, even exceptionally slow, night.
My normal start time on Tuesday night is 19:00.
But we have an 'event' going on, Tuesday night.  (91 rides right now, from 1400 on through the night).
So, Manager asked me to come in earlier, Tuesday night, and perhaps leave earlier Wednesday morning.

Well, if I can get enough sleep....

HsLO  324 1/2
HsLS   77 1/2
HsLD   31
D UN   83
 Days under punishment/public  24

Lyric of the day
"Feel it coming
It's knocking at the door
You know it's no good running
No it's not against the law
The point of no return
Now how you know the score
And now you're learning
What's knockin' at your back door"


Quote of the day:
Coffee's out of the question. When I moved to California, I promised my mother that I wouldn't start doing drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment