Monday, March 24, 2014

3.22 Diary

It took me forever to get my laptop to boot...and wound up using Her notebook, as I had a bill that was due TODAY that I had to pay, and wanted to check on some others...
Then I had a couple newspapers I wanted to read, but my cats were being hyperactive around me while I was on the bed, so I moved out to the living room, and settled in an easy chair, with a package of cookies, to read.
Then to bed, 0230.
Awakened by Her, 1030.
She wanted to talk to me, as She had the impression I was upset about something...
I told Her I needed a 'quiet' or 'me' or 'self' day....
She said, "Okay, I'll give you to ...say... 8 o'clock tomorrow morning...?"
"Okay..."
She left, and I went back to sleep.
I got up again, and She was leaving with Stitch to go tend to W's house....
I snacked and took my pills....and refilled my pill box for the week...
Then went back to my bedroom and napped from 12 to 1...
and got up...
And sorted pens...
And hammered nails into the ramp that I have going up to the step in my room...
Tried to install a doggy door in to the screen door, but the frame of the doggy door is to big for the screen door...
And organized my bill box...
Got my laundry in wash, and Her laundry in dry....
Got in the hot tub for half an hour....
Got out, took Her laundry to Her room, put mine in the dryer...put Her other load in the wash...
And back in my room around 15:30.
Watched episode of Justified from 1/21, while writing my blog for Wednesday.
They came home..
And little-s came in, and told me about their adventures for the day...
She left, and I continued, watched a Justified from 1/28 while writing my blog for Thursday...
Started a Justified from 2/4 and my blog from Friday, when She called, asking if She could come in.
I said, "Sure..."
And She did...and we talked.
And She apologized, and I talked about my resentment...
And we went to the kitchen, and I showed Her the problem with the doggy door, and the solution which I will attempt, soon enough....and She made for me, apple bread..toast, with butter and cinnamon-sugar... ;and we returned to my room..and talked some more, and I called my parents, just a weekly hello...and as She was leaving, I gave Her the card on which I wrote my other concerns and stresses....
And I finished Friday's blog, and started Saturday's (which is, today's).
And I continued watching eps of Justified, while catching up on other Internet jobs...
And scanning a TV guide....

And then the clock showed, just past midnight...

HsLO  444 1/2
HsLS  197 1/2
HsLD   63
D un   88

Days under public Punishment  29   (aren't we done? )


Lyric  for the day:
Love hurts, love scars
Love wounds, and mars
Any heart, not tough
Or strong enough
To take a lot of pain
Take a lot of pain
Love is like a cloud
Holds a lot of rain
Love hurts
Love hurts

Quote: as really overheard in a library:
 "Can you tell me who the author of Shakespeare is?"

From "My Manifesto"
I will obey Her, in all respects.

No comments:

Post a Comment