Monday, March 17, 2014

03.16 Diary

I woke up once , 0230 I think, to pee and satisfy my sweet tooth;
And again at 0430.
And again at 10:00.
She said, She had a daily alarm set for 0810, but neither one of us heard it.
Stitch said he came in the room around 0900, to feed the cats, and we were 'out'.
So much for service.
Laid there a bit more, and got up around 1100.
She made pancakes for me, and crepes for Her and Stitch.  I ate and read the paper,
Then went back to bed to lay down, not sure how my stomach was reacting...
It seemed okay,  and I got up and showered, and she came in after me, and we dressed, and packed up the gear, and were in Her car around 1320.
On the way to the monthly spanking party at the El, we stopped at a supermarket for somethin' to bring to the potluck (and to get cash to get into the party).
We arrived at the El around 1430.
Walking along the sidewalk to the gate,  She walked into a low hanging tree limb, that conked Her squarely on the crown of Her head.
I helped Her the last feet into the gate; We went in, and I helped Her sit down.
An ice pack was brought to Her, and She sat a bit, recovering.
Once She was ready to get up,  we went on inside.... and directly to the kitchen, to find some food/snacks.
We sat, munching, and people watching...
Then She spoke to a female bottom( MM ) that She is familiar with, and said, "I OWE you something...."
And the three of us went into the large main room....
And I watched as she took off her shoes and short pants, and straddled a spanking bench, and She got out the zombie beater, and smacked her bottom a number of times with it,  then switched to the zombie killer, and smacked her bottom...until she was in tears.
She stood her up, and they hugged, and all was well.
Then She looked at me: "Your turn."
I got up, took off my short pants and shoes, and mounted the spanking bench.
She started with 33 on each of my buttocks with ...something.
Then, another 33 on each of my buttocks with ...something else.
Then 50 on each buttock, with ... something else.
Then a pause, to wipe up blood, and apply band-aids.
Then, 8 square across my buttocks with ...something.
Then 20 across my buttocks, then 20 on only my left buttcheek...
Then She excused Herself...returned....  and She was close to my head, while a 'guest' applied a rather light, I must say, 8 smacks to my right buttcheek.
And She said, "I'm done with you."
No pix at the dungeon, so this was six hours later

I got up...  and sprayed alcohol on my butt, and noticed an older male sub, looking at my backside admiringly.
I asked, "Who was the guest spanker?"
I should know better than to ask.  When She does not volunteer information, She does not give it when I ask. "Someone that knows you well."
"Candace?" I guessed.
She shrugged.  She wasn't going to tell me.
Whatever.
She left the room, while I was cleaning up, and returned.
"I took six for MM from Daddy," She said.
"Hmmm?"
She turned around, lifted up Her dress, lowered Her net panties, (MY net panties, that She was wearing) and showed my the red marks on Her buttocks from Daddy's hand.
"Nice..."
I sat in an easy chair, and chilled for awhile...
Then we went out in search of more munchies...
She went off visiting, and came back, talking about the effectiveness of a paddle, with the business end in the shape of a heart, and showed me Her bottom, where She tried it on Herself.
I was...curious, and said so.
She borrowed the thing from the owner, and told me to drop my pants, and sit on the stool, and applied a rapid ten hard smacks to the front of each thigh, followed by one on each of my buttocks.
Some six hours later

Then came the beer drinking contest...which was actually root beer.
There were only two contestants, male, so She decided to enter, also.
I have very little tolerance for the taste of root beer, so I gave it no consideration.
She gave it a valiant try, and finished second or third, I'm not sure.
Then we sat around in idle conversation awhile...
And it was time to go, and get me to work.

At which, I arrived, around 19:10.
When I first arrived, the other guy was saying, "Help, the computer crashed earlier, and it's been all fkkd up since then."
Well, "all fkkd up" was .... the inability to dispatch ONE ride in particular; the others were okay... and even THAT one cleared itself up.     Geez.
That excitement dealt with, a quiet night.

HsLO  300 1/2
HsLS   53 1/2
HsLD    9
D un   82

Days under punishment  23

Lyric of the Day
"You and I travel to the beat of a different drum
Oh can't you tell by the way I run
Every time you make eyes at me
You cry and moan and say it will work out
But honey child I've got my doubts
You can't see the forest for the trees"

Quote for the day:

“Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment