Monday, March 31, 2014

03.30 Diary

As I sat in my car, the owner of the car in front of me, along with like 5 other people, came out...and started talking about ...the damage to the rear end of his car....  and after ten minutes, one noticed that I was sitting there in my car.
He approached me, and ..I gave him my insurance information.

Then I sat quietly awhile, then  drove off to the 7-11 for a cup of cappuccino, and returned.
After a few minutes, Stitch came out again....  and said, 'She says, if you're not coming in, then we're both coming out."
"I'm not coming in," I said.
He went back in, and returned with Her.
They got in the car,  and I drove...to the restaurant where they, long before me, and now 'we',  habitually go for after-dinner ice cream.
The waiter that's been on this shift..forever... met us at the door.... just to tell us, the restaurant was out of ice cream!
No matter, we went in..... we all had coffee,  She had apple cobbler, Stitch had banana cream pie....

Stitch went to pay...   She came up behind me, bent down, and ...bit my neck.
Unprepared and so not in the mood, I yelled, "G....DAMMIT!"

And...we headed home,  in quiet..arriving 0215..and in bed 0230.

She was up earlier...and asked if I wanted pancakes or crepes.
"No thank you... " I mumbled.
While I dozed, She came in, and took my laundry hamper out to the wash area.
I got up, around noon...  
Had coffee, and a snack, while reading the newpaper....
Went to use the toilet, and just like it happened repeatedly over these days off,  Stitch was occupying the bathroom.  
I finally got my turn.
Shortly thereafter, I was prepping to take a shower, prior to work...and our other roommate was in the shower ahead of me.   siiiiiiiigh.
And I realized, and started chuckling, it was only 1245 or so.... and I didn't need to leave until  1345 or so....  I was about an hour off in my head.
I was in Her room, talking about that, and She said, "Go get the zombie killer..."
I looked at Her in disbelief for a scant moment, then...went and got it.
I returned, and She told me to bend over the bed...which Stitch was still laying on, while reading email or I don't know what, on his cell phone.
To the seat of my grey boxer briefs, She applied 50+ strokes of the zombie killer.
She pulled down the briefs....
And started shrieking, "These are dirty, your ass is dirty!  Take these off! Clean your ass! Put on clean shorts!"
I went to the bathroom,  with a deep feeling of "fuck this, I don't need this ..."
My ass was NOT dirty.... what She saw in my briefs was from a prior movement....
I went on to my room, and thought about laying down until it was time to go.
She came into my room, and we talked about it briefly.
She left....  and for a reason that escapes me, I started going through my underwear drawers, folding most of my pairs of briefs and tights, somewhat neatly.
THEN I went and showered...and dressed...and packed ...and mixed up some iced coffee....   while little-s, who had emerged, reminded me twice to 'get gas'  as she had seen the low-fuel indicator light up, the night before....
And in my car 1400, and stopped at the closest gas station.
On to work....    traffic on the 10 being thicker than I was used to on that route,  then traffic on the 101 was ... jammed.... and so I arrived at work around 1505.

My job on the Sunday shift, is "set up"  ..i.e. setting up the next day's work...   which I used to do, daily, until I went on the overnight shift.  It's a different challenge, and ..sometimes...kinda fun, as it's like putting together a puzzle, getting all the pieces together.

In the course of the night, we exchanged texts:
"Your clothes are ready what would you like me to do with them?"
"Put em back in my laundry basket, after removing anything in there currently and putting in white basket"
"Okay now I'm lost. I interrupted C's laundry to do yours.  Now she is doing her laundry.  Please re explain your instructions in a way that I may understand it"

SERIOUSLY?
 I have two laundry baskets in my room...one large/tan, one small/white.   If anything is in the tan one right now, it's dirty...so put it in the white basket, and use the tan one for all the clean laundry coming out of the dryer.   What is so fucking difficult?

I wrote back:
"Throw it in the swimming pool"
She wrote
"Will b
"Do so now"

I have no idea how this is going to play out.
I am pretty sure She is way too practical to actually have thrown it in the swimming pool.
But if I arrive home, and see that She really did....

Oh, forget it, I don't want to play the game of "what if".

Later, another text from Her:
"Recorded BBT for you. The spanking episode"
I didn't really care for that episode, even if it did include spanking, and I told Her so:
"Didn't really like it, but thanks."
"Then I will delete it."
The most fitting comment there would have been "whatever..." but I really dislike when OTHER people say that, so I did not say that, or anything else.

And in a few minutes from Her:
"I'm starting to feel like I can't do anything right today"
Well, it was 10:00 at night when She wrote that, and I replied:
"The day is nearly over"

And, 45 minutes after that:
"Did you register for the lick party on Friday? Please let me know ASAP"

Well, the main problem with registering is, one has to do it by RSVPing to an actual invitation, and I have not received one (yet).
The second problem is the one I replied to Her about:
"I did not, and doubtful about going, considering $50."
 The price of admission to this party is $15 for F, $35 for M.
Her reply :
"ERGH"

I am curious why She needed my reply "ASAP"  but I suppose the answer to that will ... or will not... come out in good time.

Additionally...and something I have yet to discuss with Her ...  is....
After my PA the previous night, I am seriously...very seriously.... thinking about taking a hiatus from public play.
  I don't mean,  swearing it off altogether, just taking a hiatus...while trying  to get a feeling for how much I really do or do not 'miss it'.
I'm thinking, all of April....and then She'll be out of town, May 2 to May 9.
So, maybe....  through, and until, She returns.
I don't mean,  not going at all, not attending the parties.
     Just NOT playing, NOT being turned into an exhibition,  NOT walking around with a ring of jingle-bells around my junk just because it amuses Her,
...Just being a spectator,  if She wants me to accompany Her to any parties She might want to attend.

HsLO  134
HsLS  35
Her DO?  No
HsLD   11 1/2
D UN  96

Thought for the Day
 "There are no delays in the Divine Plan for me.
  Nothing can hinder the operation of this Law unto my Life and Action.
   Obstructions are removed from my path and I now enter into the realization and manifestation of complete fulfillment,
  I do not have to wait, for the Law waits upon me at every turn in Life's road."

from My Manifesto:
 I will never engage in masturbation of my own accord, but only with express consent and permission from Her. 







1 comment: