Tuesday, April 1, 2014

03.31 (not 04.01) Diary

off work  0635...home 0730...
Feed the animals.... scoop the book, undressed, took a short shower, ate some dinner..
And went into Her bedroom, and joined Her in bed.

Then moved to my bed, around 0900....

Up 1400 to pee and snack...

Kind of awake, 1530, off and on....

Really awake, 1715, and we talked awhile,  ending with me giving Her oral service for a bit.

Then upright.....  toilet... shower, dressed, back to toilet... and ready to go.

In leaving  and saying goodbye, She said, "Bring two implements in the morning...."

In car, 1838, light traffic other than a few miles on the 101.... at work  1925 or so....and ...on the toilet.

Five minutes or so after I'm 'in the seat',  I had a driver..... whose plane with the client he was picking up was on the ground...tell me, "I'm cancelling this ride, I can't make it..."
Well what the fuck.
There's more to it, but that sums it up.
I scrambled, got that one covered with another driver in the holding lot who was waiting on one, and then I had to cover HER ride with another driver, and etc.
Once the dust settled on that,  I got to hear about the bomb scare for which they had to evacuate our whole building, from  1330 to  1600 or so.

Around midnight,  She and I started chatting  in a room, mostly about financial problems...  until we were joined by another guy, who I've known for almost a year, now lives within a few miles of us, but continues to duck me when I ask to meet for coffee.

HsLO  158
HsLS   6 1/2
HsLD  35 1/2
D un   97

Since last cigarette:   6 days,  17 hrs

Quote for the day:
"If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it.
 If you don't ask, the answer is always no.
If you don't step forward, you are always in the same place."

From My Manifest:
I understand and accept that She is Polyamorous, that She currently has another partner besides me, that She may choose to take on other or additional partners in the future. 


No comments:

Post a Comment