Monday, April 7, 2014

4.06 Diary

Up around 0600, to go to the toilet, and have a snack.
Back to bed, and awake... 10ish...  too late for Service, again.
She made orange gookies...I made the first of several trips to the toilet, then  ate a couple, while reading the paper, and taking pills.
Then I just sat a few minutes, trying to figure out how I 'felt'..   went to the toilet...again...
While She worked on an online shopping list....
She had Her own toiletary issues to deal with, so I dressed and went to the supermarket by myself.
.... Something I would should have done the day before, and wished could be done some other day, but we were flat out of wet cat food, and paper towels...and other stuff might as well be acquired.
It was 1235 when I left, and 1340 when I got back... which is the time I shoulda been leaving for work.
Got the groceries in and away...   undressed...went to the toilet ... again ...  showered, dressed......
Little S came into the living room, where I was almost ready, and I pulled down my pants, showing her my bare bottom, and said, 'Now or never...'
She smacked my bottom, oh, ten times on each cheek with her hand.
Whoop de doo.  
I was in my car 1415, heading for work.

I usually take the 710  to the 10 to the 101.
Somehow, I wound up on the 5.
In all the typical very-slow-going-5 traffic.... oh well.
Then onto the 101..which was a little-but-not-much better.
Off at Snet.
Tooling along, thinking about work, thinking about what I needed to put on the calendar, what we needed to get done..
Stopped at a light, saw it change to green...
Took my foot off the brake, and .. bumped into the car that I somehow did NOT see, directly in front of me.
Crap.
He said..."Gonna need a whole new bumper. Usually run $550, I'll take 250 cash, right now."
"Um, no thanks..."
I gave him my insurance info, and took a few pix of all this 'damage'. Ha.

On to work, in a really crappy mood,  arriving 1520 or so.
Clocked in, started 'working',
And She called me around 1540 wondering what happened to me (as I am supposed to text Her when I arrive at work...)
I explained as best I could...and got to work....

The dispatcher that comes on to run lead while I do set up on Sundays...
Listening to him dispatch and talk to chauffeurs is  ...   horrible.
I TRY to tune him out, and TRY to concentrate on tomorrow's workscreen, and not look at today's, the one he is working on..  but OMG.


HsLS  106
HsLO   302
HsLD  179 1/2
Day UN  103
DsLC  12 2/3

SMT for the day
 I am guided by the wisdom of God in everything I think, say, and do.  I am never without guidance in the successful achievement of my good desires.

from My Manifest:
  I will maintain normal eye contact with Her, at all times possible. 



No comments:

Post a Comment