Monday, April 14, 2014

04.11 Diary

Up 04.30 !  Good grief.  Working early shift today, why didn't I go to sleep earlier?

At work, or clocked in, 06:06 ... and out  16:05

In my car 16:20...and in wretched traffic, home 17:47.

Tried to take a nap in my easy chair, but it was not happening....
So I recorded some mail, got online for ..a minute....
She served dinner...
I stripped to boxer briefs and socks.
She was on Her computer, and I was heading for bed, where She would join me later.
I went to say good night to Her, and....  She told me to go 'fetch an implement'.
I went, and came back with the long dark-wood paddle.
She said, "Get over," and I got, over Her lap.
She smacked the seat of my briefs twenty times, then pulled those down, and smacked my bare, five times.
She told me to get up, kissed me good night, and I went on to my room.
Which, by the way, I've decided to call "El."
My room, that is.
So, when I say I'm going to my room, I can say, 'I'm going to El."

And ...I was working another early shift the next day, but only half of it....

In bed, sleeping, 23:30.

HsLS  57
HsLO  86
HsLD    1
D UN  108
DsLC   17 2/3

from The Ten Commandments:
 I will not argue with Her.  I yield to Her in all matters.  I submit to Her will and Her authority.

from My Manifesto:
 At home, all household members will sleep in briefs or such, that fully cover the buttocks.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment