Sunday, April 20, 2014

04.17 diary

Up around 0400 to pee and get a snack...
She was gone, to work, by the time I got my feet on the floor, around 11:30.
I fed my felines, and scooped, and snacked while popping my pills.
I then went out to the garage, and started looking for the boxes She wanted for Her dinner meeting, the next night.  
I found the Christmas tree box, and the hibuscus box, but couldn't find the Christmas decorations box until She came home, came in the garage, and pointed it out to me.   
Then I sat down to do some toolbox sorting, then took the boxes inside the house... then started on a serious mopping of the kitchen floor.
She left, to run some errand, and I sat down for a quick nap.
She returned home, and told me to pull the spanking bench out to the middle of the floor.
And told me to strip down and get on it...while She went into El, and returned, carrying implements.
She told me THIS was for NOT providing Her with daily orgasm(s)... or even offering to do so.
She began with 18 of a red-handled faux-wood hairbrush on each of my buttocks, on the lower curves near the junction of the thighs....  followed by 18 of the medium holy paddle nearly square in the middle of each buttcheek ... then 18 of the bath brush, up high on each buttcheek.

She took some pictures.....  then after I dressed a little,  we talked a bit about this guy Lx, who had expressed an interested in being Her sub, at one time,  disappeared after our only face to face, and was once again sending Her desperate text messages. 
I "sat" a bit,  and took notes from the new TV Guide...
Then we both showered and dressed....
And were in my car around 17:55...  once again, 10 to 25 minutes later than we planned... oh well, as we were heading for a munch in HB that is billed as starting at 18:30, but it seems whenever we get there at 18:30, it is well in progress.   
We arrived ...1835 or so...and once again,   it almost seemed like we were late.
We were chowing down on chips and salsa as if we hadn't eaten in a week.....  yet it took 35 minutes from our arrival til we were served beverages.   A bit of an annoyance.
Then the guest speaker started....  a Mistress who owns Dragonsgate.  
I've been to that dungeon once, just about a year ago, so I barely recognized her on sight.
While she spoke, I whipped out a nail file, and began ...filing my nails.
I was halfway through number nine, when Merry turned and hissed, "Stop that, please."
Well...  wtf.
Not the place to get into any kind of discussion about it,  so I shrugged, and put the file away....
and had an immense feeling of resentment and anger build up inside my chest.  
When Miss J finished, she opened the floor to discussion.
A question was posed..... whether or when is it okay for a sub to approach a Domme to inquire about playing...
A woman whom I despise from listening to her ravings at a previous munch raised her hand to answer...
And I excused myself to the toilet, so I wouldn't have to listen to her.
I returned, and checks were being passed out.
I paid ours....  and we prepared to leave.
I was very quiet and sullen on the way home...
And went directly to El,  and stripped for bed, and She came in behind me.
I asked for the remote to the tv, which was on Her side of the bed.
It slipped out of Her hand and fell to the floor, so She picked it up... and used Handiwipes to wipe it down.
She set it on the bed next to me and ...I ignored it.
I read a couple days of newpapers , while She lay down, flat on Her back...and started snoring.
I went 'lights out'and tried to go to sleep...... 
And couldn't.  
I was still filling full of resentment  ...
And I couldn't sleep.... because of that, because of Her snoring, because of the noise our lively kittens pair were making, as they frolicked around the bedroom...
I got up, went and had a snack, and sat down, and reclined in my easy chair to sleep....
She got up at Her 'pill time',  came into the dark living room, and found me...and requested I return to the bedroom and bed.... 
Which I did....

HsLS 103
HsLO 230
HsLD  8
D UNl 114

from The Ten Commandments
 I will confess my transgressions to Her, and never lie to Her.

from My Manifesto:
 My raison d'entre is to please Her, to the best of my ability.

Pictures from ..afterwards.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment