Monday, April 14, 2014

4.10

Awake 0830....
And awake again 11:30, when I really did get up.
She was working, on Her computer, on Her household budget document.
I got some laundry started.
Then She wanted to get started on washing the horrid-looking  official dress She had for Her upcoming Supreme meeting.
Then, we got set up in the living room....
Her special chair at the ready, the video camera focused just so,   implements on a table at Her side.
She sat in the chair, I stripped naked, and started the camera, and ...we began.
After a brief talking set-up, I got over Her lap...
And to my bare bottom, She applied:
Ten smacks of the bath brush to each cheek;
Twenty smacks of the medium church paddle to each;
Twenty smacks of the light one-hole spoon to each;
Four of the bath brush to my right cheek, eight to my left cheek, then four again to my right;
Then She turned the bath brush and delivered eight of the long handle across my cheeks;
And finished with thirty of the medium paddle to each cheek.

Full video here:
http://mommyspanksme.blogspot.com/2014/04/410-naked-and-over-her-lap.html

and rather than post a bunch of pictures (screen caps taken from the video), here's one gif I created from some screen caps:

how do you make a gif


Then, up and on  to other things.
My laundry into the dryer.
Uploading the video from the camera to my laptop.
Paying bills on line.
Grabbing screen caps from the video.

She had a dinner to go to, and was picking up a friend  on the way...and She showered and was getting dressed.
I had an "Implements and Impact Play" class I was going to..
Which was scheduled from 18:30 to 20:30...and I looked at the clock...17:45, and thought, "Oh Sh*t"
I got dressed, gathered a few implements, and went to my car....
I knew about where I was going, but I also knew I needed to find a rediteller on the way, for cash.
Enroute, I found a neighborhood liquor store with an ATM, and was able to get a twenty, and went on to "The Center" where the class was being held, and arrived around 18:45.

I saw a few people ..with whom I'm acquainted..there.

First, I'll write that ..this was not a class like held in a dungeon...  no exposing of flesh.
Second,  as I explained to Merry, if you were to consider such classes as increasing in knowledge and difficulty ..from grades KG to 12...   then this class belonged in early elementary school.  
B-o-r-i-n-g!
 But, it would have been bunches better, if I was there with a partner....such as Merry...  who would have been happy to try out any of the implements available there  on my bottom, even with my pants still up.

Well, live and learn.
Went home....  
Got clean sheets on the bed, and other laundry away...
Fought with my laptop for awhile.
(I have two. The older one connects to our wi-fi easy peasey, but that one does not have the program I use for uploading videos from the camera, and then editing them.   The newer laptop has that program, but is very obstreperous when I try to get online with it).
I did, to an extent, and managed to upload this video from the laptop to this blog.
And ...dinner,  while watching another Archer episode.

She came home from Her dinner, went to the other room to take care of a few quick e-mails, She said,...
and I was asleep at 23:45 (like an idiot....  see next day).

HsLS  33
HsLO  62
HsLD  10
D UN  107
DsLC   16 2/3

from The Ten Commandments:
 I will obey Her rules willingly and obey Her commands immediately.  I will treat Her suggestions as orders.

from My Manifesto:
 I will never publicly disagree with Her.

Oh, the irony.   Just wait til Saturday's blog....




No comments:

Post a Comment