Sunday, April 27, 2014

4.27 Diary Still locked up

Up 11.45
It woulda been nice to get up in time to go to Service, but I wanted?need? the sleep.
Went to the toilet, cleaned the porta-potty, fed my Cookie, checked the hot tub, sprayed flea spray around my room, ate something, took my pills, read the newspaper....
Showered and dressed and left my budget/spreadsheet on Her desk... and packed up,
...was in my car 1417, and at work 15:16.

Just a crappy night at work, mostly due to my feelings of ...rage...towards my co-worker.
Fudeu caralho!

HsLS  179
HsLO  470
HsLB   147 1/2
H Locked 62
Her DO?   not applicable

from Rules of Enforced Chastity
She owns me, including all my genitalia.  She decides what to do with any and all of me, and of it.  She has the right to secure it and lock it up, if that is Her desire.
from My My Manifesto
 I may not seek any other Mistress or Master or Dominant or Top or lover without having Her express consent and permission, and any I may find must meet with Her approval.



Just woke up, a little on the 'full' side
Love these briefs when wearing a device
When wearing a device, I love these briefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment