Saturday, April 26, 2014

04.26 Diary (locked up all day)

Alarm 0715.
Actually up, 0800.
Took pills.
Animals, fed by Stitch.
Showered and dressed.
Packed up, in car 0900.
At work, 0940.
...
OUT  19:42.
Home, an hour later.
She called me while I was still 20 minutes away from home. I answered the phone with, "I'm driving right now, honey."
"I'll let you go," She said.
Once home, I sent Her a text, "Now would be okay."
She called, we talked briefly.
I got the last of my laundry out of the dryer in and away.
And set up my laptops and cussed at them for not working how I wanted them to.
Fixed and ate dinner,  and watched a couple "Mike and Molly"s.
Went to sleep 00:30

HsLS 155
HsLO  446
HsLB  123 1/2
H Locked  38
Her DO?  Not applicable, She was out of town

from Ten Commandments
I will request punishment when I deserve it, and readily submit to any punishments you choose to apply.
From My Manifest
I am expected to maintain a positive outlook.


Naked meditation before work
Dressing for work
For work, dressing

No comments:

Post a Comment