Saturday, April 26, 2014

04.23 Diary

At work, I had time to think about... what a JERK I was, yesterday,  and how disrespectful I treated Her, and talked to Her.
On the way home, I thought about it, decided I would admit to it, confess to it, apologize for it, and recommend various possible punishments.
So off work, and in my car 10:00 heading home.
I came up with five assorted punishments, all involving impact play.
As a dedicated Spanko-on-the-receiving-end, it might be 'odd' for me to be thinking of using impact play for punishment,  seeing as how I enjoy it so much, but the scenarios I was coming up with, I did not think I would really 'enjoy', at least while in progress....  I might even be left in tears, and most probably have long lasting bruises on my bottom.
She was up and sitting and reading, when I arrived home.
I said a cordial, "Hello" and went about feeding my cats,  then entered the living room to talk to Her.
She quickly suggested I pull out the spanking bench <from the corner of the dining room, where we store it when not in use.
I hesitated, as whatever She had in mind would almost certainly be more 'fun' that what I was going to suggest.
But then I said, 'I need to ...talk.'
"Okay."
I admitted to being disrespectful, smart-mouthed, self willed,  etc,  the day prior.  I said, I should be punished for it, and I have some ideas in that regard.
"Let's hear them."
And I told Her. And I won't repeat them here.
Because, She all but blew them off.
 which has been an ongoing facet of our relationship.  I may be exaggerating, but it seems like, any suggestion I have in regard to our S&M play is met with minimal interest on Her part, and rarely if ever acted upon.
She said, "Um.  Let's do this, instead."
She went to my room, and came back with an object, a plastic circular ring that had small bells set on the inside and outside of the ring.
"Get undressed."
I did.
She started to fit the ring around my package, then said, "Have you had a shower, yet?
"No."
"Go, take one."
I did, and dried off, and returned to Her.
She pulled my scrotum through the circle, followed by my penis.
"Now, I want you to prance when you walk, so that I can hear the bells tingling wherever you go. You will wear this all the time when you here at home, or with me, away from home, until I leave on Friday.
Go, stand in the corner."
I went, and stood in the corner in the foyer, such that the front door could hit me in the back when it is opened.  I stood with my feet close together, hands and arms straight at my sides,  my nose pressed into the corner.
I began reciting to myself such things as 'God is, I am, right here, right now.."  and "I release and I let go, let the spirit run my life...'
Until She called out from behind me, "Recite the ABCs."
I did so, in a monotone, "A B C D E..."
I tried going all the way through in one breath, then I tried going through twice on one breath.... must have gone through it a dozen times, when She said, "Now, recite Twinkle Twinkle Little Bat"
"Eh?"
"Twinkle twinkle little bat, how I wonder what you're at, up above the world you fly, like a tea tray in the sky..."
Which I did, a dozen times or so.
Then, She came up close behind me, and started asked me questions from "The Dominant Wive's Handbook".
Then She said, "Okay, turn around. You're done there, get something to eat.  Oh, I want the living room floor swept and mopped."
I ate...and sat down in my reclining chair, and took a nap, from, oh,  1515 to 1600.
She woke me up, and told me to follow Her, into the backyard.
I did, and She told me to have a seat in the patio chair.
She put a towel around my neck, and showed me the hair dye that She was about to put in my hair.
"My idea of punishment, is trying to embarrass you.  I doubt if it will work...nothing seems to embarrass you,  but if you have to go to work, with this red color in your hair, well, we will see."
And She rubbed it in.
Then we went to the bathroom, where I put a stool in the tub to sit on, and She began washing the dye out.
I finished up, and got out and dried off....
And went and gathered broom and swifter....and went about sweeping and mopping the living room floor.
Finished, I asked for Her approval.
She grabbed a paper towel, moistened it, then knelt to the floor, and wiped the towel across it.
The towel picked up some dirt, yet She said, "Okay, much better than it was."
Stitch had been home a little while, and our other boarder had come home.
We dressed and went out to eat.
I misunderstood, thought we were going to HomeBuffet, but was told, no, we're going to SoupPlants.
Fortunately, they are next door to each other.
We ate well, and went home.
I went to my room and watched Fargo and Nurse Jackie while working on my how-to BDSM related notebooks.
She came in to join me.
And told me, no, I did not to wear the jingling cock ring while we slept.
We went lights out around midnight, but I didn't get to sleep until 0100 or so.

Thinking about .... the whole scene, this day...
I felt a burst of passive-aggressive anger within me.
The cock ring ...did not bother me.
The hair dye did not bother me. (Does not bother me)
The corner time ...bothered me....because of the position that She demands.  With my feet so close together,  it HURTS in my ankles and the tendons from my heels up through the back of my legs.
I don't think this position is meant to hurt.
So, I think it was making me feel ... angry... and I still don't know what to do about it.

HsLS  83
HsLO 374
HsLB  51 1/2
DUN  120
Days U.P.  1/2
Her D.O?  No
Did I offer? No


No comments:

Post a Comment