Wednesday, April 30, 2014

4.28 Diary Locked until I got home from work

Another a pinche culero of a night.... in my car 0700, home 0800.
Fed the animals....and got in the shower for a long one.
She joined me, around 0900, and told me to cut the plastic lock and take the device off.
If I seemed disappointed, I was.  Oh well.
I dried off, She got out of the shower and dried off, and we went to Her bed, and got on and in it,  just for cuddling and pillow talk.
Then we got up..and She got up and ready for work, and left around 10:30
And I ate dinner, and read the paper...and went to bed.

She came into my room around 1615,  to tell me that She had ordered a surprise for me... and to make sure I didn't order it for myself.
She was preparing to leave, and let me sleep a bit more, and I had rolled onto my stomach, over the covers, and She looked at my butt, deliciously covered in thin skimp skamp panties, and grabbed a few implements on the table on Her side of the bed, and smacked my butt for a bit, with them.
Not nearly long enough, not nearly long enough, but it was sweet, nonetheless.

I dozed another hour, and got up and moving, and showered and dressed.
In car 1845.
At work  1937.

The Manager was filling in for the woman who usually does set up on Mondays.
Which meant,  I did not have to answer too many questions about morning set up, but it also meant, he always leaves in the evening, when the primary job is done, in this case, around 2230.
Then the last reservation agent leaves at 2300.

And I got 'slammed', every which way but loose.

ME COME!

HsLS  203
HsLO 494
HsLD  7 1/2
H L/UN  9/15
Her DO?  No
Did I offer? No, She was having abdominal distress.

from Rules of Enforced Chastity:
No reason is required of Her to lock me up. It is entirely at Her discretion.

from My Manifest:
I may attend parties and events without Her accompanying me, at Her discretion.

After a few whacks with various implements, but lousy lighting
Unlocked just a couple hours earlier.  I didn't touch it!!
After a few whacks with various implements, in lousy lighting
Getting ready for work, sans chastity device
Getting ready for work,  sans chastity device

No comments:

Post a Comment