Tuesday, April 8, 2014

4.07 Diary

The other dispatcher signed off at 0030.
At 0031, I get a call from an agent, wanting to change a car in ITALY from  1700, to Noon....  so 2 1/2 hours from now...and  would NOT SHUT UP for 10 minutes, even though she knew I needed to make the call to Italy to see if they can accommodate the change.  Jeez.
Anyway, they could.   Now, it's 1320 there, and I am only HOPING that all went well with it.

She let me know by text that She was in the chat room..around 0130...  and I joined Her.
We talked about stressors...during which, She had a panic attack...  then calmed down from it....
She signed off, to get some sleep, around 0245...but, before doing so,  She told to "bring in 3 implements, at least one cane, one paddle..."
Well... it's been over 7 1/2 days since my bare bottom has seen any kind of impact action....
And I'm really mixed up amongst feeling:  1. anticipation/good   2. anticipation/bad  3. worried  4. out'n'out SCARED
  because sometimes, Her enthusiasm ...especially after a long dry spell ... is difficult for me to handle.
She won't see this until it's LONG over.   It shall be....  well... interesting.

Off work, and in my car 0640...   and home  720.
And I fed the animals, and scooped a litter box,  and refilled the dogs' BIG water dish....
I bumped into Her in the bathroom.  She said that Donna unplugged Her cpap, so She hadn't been sleeping well, and wanted to go back to sleep until I came in.
Then I gathered implements:  the 18" Delrin cane, the medium church paddle, the heavy wooden spoon...
And I undressed..and went to the bathroom...
And took a long shower, using two razors to give my body a fairly thorough shave....
Then dried and dressed,  and in Her bedroom, presenting myself, naked but for white socks, at Her bedside.
She said, 'Get in.'
I did....and we dozed for about an hour.
Kind of awake, we tried to talk, and as I had real trouble hearing Her, She explained She had woken up with congestion, and some kind of laryngitis.
So.... we ate, and I read the newpaper....
And went to bed, in my room, alone, around 10:45.
I woke up around 3,  in a bit of sweat.
I went into the kitchen, poured a glass of water to go with some pop tarts...
Then went to Her room, which was much cooler.
She was seated at Her computer.... and told me to go ahead and sleep in Her bed.
And I did....   waking up around 5, then 515, and was up, 525.
Toilet...
Then a short shower..
Toilet again...
And dressed.
In Her room, I said, "Here I am, dressed, with a little extra time."
"Good for you," She said.
Well, so much for hints....I started to walk away, then She said, "OH! Wait...I don't know where anything is....oh, yes I do..."  and She went to Her bedside nightstand, and pulled out Her leather belt.
"Take 'em down, and bend over the bed."
I took down my grey Starter tights,  leaving my sheer mesh black/white Good Devil jockbriefs in place, as they did not cover or protect anything....
On my left side, She applied twenty of the belt to my cheeks, then moved to my right side, to apply another twenty.
Something like this...not really, not much like this, as She is much better looking...but kinda like this.

KINDA sorta like this....

With a minor sting in my tail,  I pack up, and left...
In car 1830  and in EZ traffic, was at the office 1920.

The woman I've been helping with/kind of training  for next day's set up was out sick, and my manager was filling in for her so I was not occupied by that.

An easy night...up to midnight....

I wonder if ANYbody has seen my blog "Dominant Wicves / submissive husbands".
I've seen almost no 'views' on it.

Epiphany:
...I had this revelation, and I really need to talk it out, sometime.
I sort of realized...   while I am submissive, I would rather follow than lead, I would rather serve than be waited on...  
 I do NOT like taking ORDERS.
I do well with 'requests' or softer versions.
For example:
  Tell me "TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES"  ...  and while I may go ahead and do that,  what's going through my mind is the option of simply giving you a hard look, turning around, and walking away.
 But, instead, say "I think it would be a good idea for you to take off your clothes..."
   or  "I would like for you to get naked now...'
And I'm 99% likely to HAPPILY comply.

So...I will act like a slave, but I just  really don't like being ordered around like a slave.  

HsLS  130
HsLO  326
HsLD   6
D UN  104
DsLC  13 2/3


SMT for the day:
  There is One Power, One Source, that Source is God.
  God is the Source of prosperity,  fiscal wisdom, financial freedom, and wealth.  I am one with The Source.
  I embody prosperity in all its forms.

from My Manifesto
  I understand that She may assess severe punishment for any reason She desires.

You want this t-shirt, Darling? 

Simple, basic, and to my eyes, Very Sexy


3 comments:

  1. Unless I am in a hurry, I tend to use please and thank you. I rarely order you around. If you feel I am being too stern, please let me know at that very moment. It will stick better.

    ReplyDelete