Sunday, April 6, 2014

4.04 Diary

Awake around 0830....and She told me about the meeting we had to go to, to meet a new guy She met online... at 1030.
The worst of the migraine was over, and I was left with a residual headache.
I got up and heated coffee, gathered Her meds and cereal in a bowl, put it all..along with mine...on a tray, and served Her coffee in bed.
Then I feed the animals.... and we showered and dressed and got in my car...and went off to a coffee shop to meet this guy.
The guy was (is) nice enough, I guess.
Honestly, I just never got a feel for what he was looking for, in agreeing to this meeting, or what She was looking for, either.
Then we went on down to W's house, and spent 90 minutes, maybe two hours there, while She soaked the garden, and brought in the mail, and we talked about this and that.
Then off to a late lunch/early dinner at a Pie Place, only because She found a coupon in the mail for some kinda fish n chips special.
And we endured the worst service I've had at any restaurant in a very long time.
She ordered a sandwich with JUST meat and bread.  It arrived with everydamnthing on it.   She had to ask at least twice for the soda She ordered.   In the time we were there, I got one refill on my cup of coffee.
I did not tip.... sidetracked.  I meant to leave one single dollar, to make a point, but forgot to leave that.  I went to the cashier and filled out a 'comment' card.
We left, and went on to a pharmacy for waiting prescriptions,  then to the market for bread for tonight's dinner.
Home, a bit before 5.
I gathered up the animal dishes, in prep to their evening feeding.
I scooped the back yard.
I baled the green water out of the pool closet.
I sat in an easy chair and napped for an hour.
Awake at 1900,   and it's now 2100, and taken this long to write three days' of blogs, and whatever the hell else I've been doing.
Then I made my own dinner, and went to my bedroom... watched some tv....   and eventually She joined me.
  My numbers have been ....incorrect, the past few days. THESE should be correct
DsLS   2  1/2  (58 hr)
DsLO  10 1/2  (254 hr)
DsLB   5 1/2  (131 1/2 hr)
D UN   101
D sL CIG  10 2/3


SMT for the day:
 There is one Power.  That Power is Perfect.  That Power is the Perfect Life of God.  That Life is my Life, now.  Energy and Matter are one thing.  I am that thing.   I am whole, complete and perfect.

from My Manifest:
 I will gracefully learn to accept Her judgment in ALL matters,  without complaint.

No comments:

Post a Comment