Monday, April 14, 2014

04.13 Diary

Alarm went off 0800,  and again at 0815, as we thought we would be going to Service.
The heck with that, I decided, and turned the alarm off.
I got up at 1100, when told that breakfast was ready,  warmed-up apple turnovers.
I ate, drank coffee, and read the paper, and took my pills...which included a Chantix...
And immediately felt the aggravation in my stomach.
I went back to bed....
She joined me....and watched movies on tv while I continued to sleep.

I was awake at 1600....
And we talked a bit... then engaged in ... sex.
And went back to sleep, from 1700 to about 1900.
I got up, went to the toilet....showered...  half-dressed (shirt, socks, jock strap...)
And She entered my room, and said, "Bend over the bed."
I did, She went to the toy bag, and got out the heavy dark-wood paddle,  and delivered twenty smacks of it across my buttocks...   then went back to the toy bag, got out the medium church paddle, and delivered about 25 smacks to each of my buttocks.
I thanked Her, and took a few pictures, and She went back to the other room.
I continued dressing...and scooped out the litter box, and added much litter...then took another trip to the toilet...and made coffee...and kissed Her goodbye and packed up ...and was in my car, shortly after 2000.
And got to work, and clocked in at 20:38.

It was the night of the MTV Movie Awards...and it was pretty much ... nuts...most of the night...with a few breathers in between.




HsLS  7
HsLO  134
HsLD   4 1/2
D UN  110
DsLC  19 2/3

from The Ten Commandments
 All chores that need to be done at home are my job, unless She decides otherwise.

from My Manifesto
 I may post pictures of sessions, providing I do not refer to Her by Her given name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment