Friday, April 25, 2014

04.25 My Desire? My Dread? My Destiny? Will it begin today?

She said..several times...before she leaves on a road trip TODAY that she is gonna lock me up until at least her return...and maybe leave me locked up until her return from another trip, eleven days later.

I gotta tell ya, and I've written about it so many times before, that I have a love-hate thing going on with enforced chastity,  ie having a device locked on my package.

You know, it really should not matter.
If I'm not with Her... in bed.... knocking boots... I'm not going to do anything with my winkie anyway, other than urinate (quite frequently)...

But the principle remains.

I WANT Her to have that control....but then, I don't.

I'm tempted... when the time comes  (about 48 hours, as I write this) to tell Her
"Ohmigosh.... I can't find ANY of them.  Do you think Donna got into the drawer and ran off with all of them?"


She seems SO happy

Enchaste and posing naked

Enchasted and posing naked

SO fukking true

Note the numbered plastic tag

The one I choose will probably be like this, assuming I don't lose it first.... <ahem> 

2 comments:

  1. Oh the things we love to hate! Just note that if Donna eats any of your devices, you will have hell to pay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wrote ::smiles sweetly:: at the end. It got eaten!

      Delete