Wednesday, April 30, 2014

4.29 Diary

Another  wonderful shift at work.  (Sarcasm intended)
Out 6;49, and home 7:47.
She was wide awake, and waiting for me.
I fed the animals, and got in the shower for a quick one, then got into bed with Her.
We talked for a bit, then I gifted Her some DOs, orally, until She pulled me up onto Her, and we engaged in some hot fucking.
I begged Her to tell me to stop before I 'came', and She did, in a weak voice.
We lay there for awhile, until She suggested that She would not mind another go round, and I was happy to comply.
After a bit, I stopped ...fucking Her...of my own accord...and we lay together until She had to get up, to get ready for work.
I helped while She was in the shower, picking out Her clothes, and as I stood, facing Her bureau,  She came  out of the bathroom holding Her recently purchased plastic hairbrush,  and smacked my buttocks with it, some twenty times.
Then She dressed, and went on Her way to work.
I fixed and ate dinner, and went to my room to bed.
And slept a little bit, until the outside temperature rose to like 90 degrees, which meant it was not much less in my room, and I went out the living room, which was much cooler, and slept in my easy chair.

I don't think I heard Her come in from work.
I got up at 1700...

Toilet  and shower and dressed, and presented Her with a couple gifts that arrived in the mail, include a breast and clitoris pump and vibrator, which She was amusing Herself with as I continued getting ready.
She was half asleep, when I came in to kiss Her, goodbye.
She came in the kitchen, and put her teeth marks on my chest, above my nipples.

In the car 1840, and at work  19:18.\
I had just parked, when one dispatcher came out to me and said, "Please hurry on in,  Sam needs your help putting out fires."
Crap.
I went in, and ... put out fires...then went to the toilet  and came back in the room, to settle in.
The evening was ...a bitch,  and just got worse....   with new orders put in...   and the other guy even apologetically left, while we had one ride at 06:15 with NO idea of how it was going to be covered.

Fuck Me.

HsLS  14 1/2
HsLO  518
HsLB  14
D Un    1
Her DO:  Many, She said.

from Rules of Enforced Chastity
 I will not try to circumvent, get around, or remove the device of my own accord.
from My Manifesto
I will not be sexual with any play partners, at any time


She loves to leave Her mark on me
She loves to leave Her mark on me
Getting ready for work
Nice backside view, I think

No comments:

Post a Comment