Wednesday, April 2, 2014

04,01 Diary

Off work...in car 0645, and home 0730.

I fed the animals, scooped a box,  undressed, leaned back on my bed...and dozed off for a few minutes.

I woke up, like  "huh what" but it had only been ... 15, 20 minutes.   I bypassed taking a shower, and bypassed picking out any implements, and went to Her room.
And I told Her..."I'm really tired, my stomach is flip flopping...  I should eat and go to bed."
She asked me to climb in, and I did, and we cuddled and chatted a bit, then She told me to "GET OUT" and I got up... went to the kitchen,  heated up some leftover pizza that I brought home from the office, ate while reading the paper,  and was in my room, in bed 0945.

I was woken up by Her around 1300, handing me the phone because Some Insurance Company wanted to talk to me about my bump n bash on Saturday night.   And She was getting in the shower, getting ready to leave for an appointment.
And I got up and had my mid day snack..and went back to sleep.

Woke up 1700.
She came in, and talked a few minutes, then :  "Do you want a spanking?"

I do not care how I feel...   crappy or  great,  tired or wide awake....  
I simply do not 'feel' right,  answering that question with a "yes."
I realize, She wants to take into account the way I am feeling, overall physically.
But, I just don't want to say, "Yes, I want..."
Better, ask me "Should I give you...."
Or,  "Are you ready for a ..."
Or some other turn of phrase that does not suggest my desire for it.

"Um, no."
"Okay,   get up and get ready for work, then.   I'm going to take a nap."
She left my room.
I got up....went to the bathroom and OF COURSE it was occupied.
That has been happening to me one hell of a lot, lately.

After a few minutes, it was my turn.
I showered....    dressed...went to Her room, and kissed Her goodbye, half waking Her up.
In my car, 1806, and at work  right about 1900.

Still ..working with the new woman who is doing set up on Monday and Tuesday night...  so it keeps me kinda busy.
I did not hear from Her again until ..................................

HsLO  182\
HsLS    30 1/2
HsLD   59 1/2
D un   98
D sL CIG   7 2/3

Quote for the Day
 I have faith.  I am faith ..I abide in faith.  All doubt and fear have left me.  I understand why it is that I can remain in faith.  I have complete confidence.  I do not waver nor falter in my faith, for I know that God the Living Spirit is the only Presence there is or ever can be.

From My Manifesto:
 Whenever She and I are together,  whether in public or in private, I am in service to Her.



2 comments:

  1. If you already know what I'm really asking, why not just answer the question? Do you want a spanking/Do you feel up to a spanking? are the same for me. You aren't the one deciding if you get one. All you're doing is sharing your willingness. For that matter, I could spank you no matter how you feel. Perhaps I am too considerate of your feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, now, that puts a big damper on my enthusiasm to go home

    ReplyDelete