Wednesday, April 23, 2014

04.22 Diary

My relief dispatch got caught in some of the worst of traffic, and was late coming in to relieve me.
Not a big deal, but I didn't get out until 0710.
And was already in a crappy mood, due to what I heard about changes on my company's health insurance plans.
And I had to stop for gasoline.
And, She had already requested I bring home a loaf of bread.
Skipping the details, as to not re-aggravate myself thinking about it,
I got home about 0830.

I came in the house, She said cheerily, "Good morning.."
And I snapped, "What is so FUCKING good about it....?"
And She walked away, back to Her room.
I fed the animals and scooped, etc....
And went to Her room, to tell Her I was not going to 'shower and come to Her, naked" but was just going to eat and go to bed.
And She said, "If any of my other submissives had responded the way you did this morning...."
 And I actually forget how She finished that sentence.
I got in real close to Her face and said, "We are NOT doing Mistress/slave, we are NOT doing Domme/submissive,  we might be doing Wife/husband and I'm not sure how I feel about that right now,  and right now I'm in a mood that if somebody bumps into me, I will twist a head right off the shoulders..."
She shrugged. "Go. Sleep."
I went... to the kitchen.   Looked inside the fridge for a minute, said "Fuck it,'" and went on to my bedroom, and stripped, and started getting ready to go to sleep without eating.

Then She came in, and started talking to me.
I was not prepared to tell Her what had put me in such a mood, but I was ....willing to calm down and speak civilly.

She offered to make something for me to eat, and I accepted the offer of an omelette.
In a few minutes, we were sitting at the table, eating and reading or talking....
and I went off to bed,. again, around 1030.
Sleep did not come quickly, because my monkey brain would not shut up....
But it finally did.

Alarm off  1700 or so, and I was up at 1740.
Exited my room, to find Her sitting in Her easy chair, reading a book.
(as opposed to the usual of sitting at Her computer desk, so this was a nice change, which She said She planned on it being.)
Toilet...shower...dress...make coffee... toilet ....
Good bye...
In car  1855.
Surprisingly light traffic, at the office 1935.

The woman I usually work with had gone to emergency this day, so I was working next to The Manager.
Which was great....He assisted me in getting the forms filled out for my new health insurance   (and only $200 more per month).

And the rest of the night was easy peazy.

HsLS  59
HsLO  350
HsLB  27 1/2
D UN  119
D.O. 4 Her?   No
Did I offer ?    No





1 comment: