Friday, April 4, 2014

04.03 Diary

She woke me, around 0100.
There had been an accident of a biological function, and we had to strip the bed down.
We found something to sleep on, and under, and went back to sleep.
Awake ...0830...  and I did the various this-and-thats characteristic of a morning at home...
And got in my car around 1050, heading for the Thursday textbook-study class in BK.
29.3 miles.... and I arrived at 11:31,  and walked in, and didn't miss a thing, as DrH was in a meeting with the office manager.  
They wrapped up, and the other class attendees and I entered his office.
We were in class until shortly after 1300... managed to get through, oh, 3 pages of the textbook...and generally agreed to take a hiatus, and return on April 24th, same time.

I went to my car, and read some email (on my phone) and caught up on a couple phone calls that required my attention, then I headed for a gas station, then headed home.
I arrived around 1445, and She was gone with Her son,  who had spent the night with us, since he had these appointments on these back to back days.  
I went to my room, and started catching up on email.
She returned home around 1630, just to fill me in on what was going on for the rest of the evening,  that She was going to pick up Mb,  take D to get something fast to eat, take Mb to a restaurant, go to their meeting in SB... then come back to get me,  then go drop Mb off, then return home....
She departed, and I began a project of rearranging my room...and drawers...  so that all my notebooks were in one place, all my papers were in one place, as were my wallets,  my calculators, my files, etc.
That took... awhile...
Then I had dinner (Chili, left over from one previous night, rice left over from another previous night) while reading TSOM.
About then, I felt a migraine coming on.
Back in my room,  and I watched the most recent, and finale, I think, of Comic Book Men, along with another episode of Archer.
She called me and told me, that She dropped Mb by Herself, therefore was not coming to get me to be Her co pilot, and that I should 'watch out' and if it takes longer than 20 minutes for Her to get home, I should come looking for Her...
It did NOT take longer than 20 minutes, but She did call me, to come out and meet Her in the driveway... as She was worried that She had been followed.
We went back in the house without incident.
She went to Her room to do some online stuff.
I went to my room,  and managed to go to sleep around 2230.

HsLS 34
HsLO  78 1/2
HsLB  107 1/2
D UN 100
DsLC  9 2/3

SMT for the day:
 There is one Life.  That Life is God.  That Life is My Life now.  Every organ action and function of my physical body is in harmony with the Divine Life.  There is perfection assimilation, perfect circulation, and perfect elimination.  

from My Manifest
 I do NOT have 'permission' to whine or complain.




No comments:

Post a Comment