Sunday, April 20, 2014

04.18 Diary


Up around 04:30 for pee n snack.... 
And up, feet on the ground, around 10:00.
Toilet, coffee, pills, newpaper.
Talking about what had to be done today, in prep for Her Installation/dinner tonight.
She was at Her computer, typing up words for Her speech...
I went to the toilet again... came out of the bathroom, and tripped on an air current....
(seriously,  I don't know what happened but)
And sprawled flat, with my left knee/knee cap taking the brunt of the impact. 
I sat down in my easy chair, while Stitch brought to me a baggie filled with ice to put on my knee....
And She and Stitch went out to do shopping and supply-gathering while I sat there.
They returned with one load ..of perishables...from Von's...and left again, and returned with general supplies from Smart n Final.
I managed to get up, and hobble around some, and load up my minivan with all the goodies...
And Stitch and I rode down to the Lodge where the event was being held.
Getting inside the Lodge was a mini-adventure.
After trying the key She provided us on  the back gate, and the front door, I hopped the brick fence to get inside the courtyard, but the key did not work on the back/kitchen door either.
So Stitch called Her....  and that's when we found out, the key works on the door that faces the parking lot.
Well, once inside, we brought everything in.....
And went about setting up ...and decorating...the (artificial) Christmas tree,  while Stitch set up tables in the dining area.
Once I was done, I went out to my car, and drove off to pick up May, and brought her to our house, to wait until we were ready to go to the dinner.
She was still cooking, and had a ways to go with it.
I showered and dressed, and tried to help Her, washing dishes as She used them etc.
Then She showered and dressed,  while I loaded up the car.
All three of us got in the car, and headed for the Lodge....
And brought everything inside, and dinner was served....  chicken baked in soy/teriyaki sauce with pineapple, rice,  broccoli, and various salads.
I went into the Shrine room, and came back, and told Her, it wasn't quite set up, so She came back with me, and we arranged it as needed.
The members convened for the meeting, shortly after 20:00,  and I went to find a place to get my weight off my knee...and I napped until 21:00 or so.
Stitch came in, and sat up with a jolt, when he woke me up...
And we returned to the dining area for dessert.  
Then came time to pack things up.... 
And un-decorate the tree, and take down the tree, and put it back in the box.
I sat down down somewhere,  and She came up to me, and asked me to 'help' Stitch get the leftovers and stuff in the car.
Grumbling, I stood up and hobbled about...as my knee had completely stiffened up. 
And helping Stitch, as it turned out, meant doing it all myself, as he was nowhere to be seen as I went back and forth to my car.
All got loaded, and the four of us got in the car.
I took May home, and we returned home.  
She told Stitch,  "After I use the bathroom, I will help you unload the car. I want Shilo to just go in, and rest his knee."
We pulled up to the front of the house, and She had Her head back against the rest, and was sound asleep.
So, Stitch  and I unloaded the vehicle, and once we were done, I woke Her up enough to come inside.
Stitch and I continued,  reducing large containers of chicken and cake and broccoli to smaller ones that would fit in the refrigerator.
And I went on to my bedroom, and stripped down, and got into bed.
By a previous decision, this was a night She was to sleep with Stitch....and She came in to get Her CPAP, and to talk to me a few minutes, before going to bed.
And I watched the new episode of Nurse Jackie...
 And was asleep,   00:30 or so.

HsLS  127 
HsLO  254
HsLB  32
D UNl   115

from The Ten Commandments
   I will request punishment when I deserve it, and submit to all punishments that She applies.

from My Manifesto:
 I accept any punishment, discipline, or training regimen that She chooses to give or inflict upon me.
  





No comments:

Post a Comment