Wednesday, April 16, 2014

04.15 Diary

Delayed getting out of the office; in my car 0645.....
And in  the usual, meaning horrid, traffic, heading south on the 101..
Home, a tick before 0800.
I feed the critters, and scooped the litter box...
And heard Her alarm go off, and went in to say 'hello', and it was little-s waking up to join me, as I put together my breakfast which was lunch and dinner.... and sat and ate while reading the paper....
And to El, and told her to follow me if she really wanted to.....
And I stripped, down to just socks, and lay down prone across my bed, face down...
And she applied strokes of the zombie killer, the dark wood paddle, two different hairbrushes, and then the thick squarish church paddle to my bottom.
 She took a couple pictures, and said, "Gotta get ready for work....see ya..."

I set the dvr on my tv for the new series, Fargo, starting tonight, and I went to sleep...
From 1000 to 1400.
I got up for a pee and a snack...
And back to sleep ..... until She came in, kissing me to say 'hello', around 1715.
And I was upright, feet on the floor, a few minutes later.
Toilet... shower, dressed, toilet...
Coffee (iced) prepped...  
Went to Her to say 'good bye'...
and out, in my car 18:22.

I swear, the same traffic I saw on the 101 that morning, was on the 101 again,  as I was heading to work.
Clocked in  19:28.

After a couple of rough edges to smooth over during shift transition,  it was just an incredibly slow and quiet night.....  Passover week and comin' up to Easter....

HsLS  55
HsLO  182
HsLD  14
DsLC  21 2/3   (this is THREE weeks since my last 'real' cigarette...as opposed to the e-cigs that I still puff on...   I'm no longer going to notate this statistic.)

from The Ten Commandments:
 7. I will ask for Her approval before  going anywhere, doing anything,  or spending anything.

from My Manifesto:
 I will protect Sunshine, at all times.  

The pix that she took, one with flash, one without.....



No comments:

Post a Comment