Wednesday, April 9, 2014

4.08 Diary

Off work and in car, 0653.
Home, 0745...and She was not.
I remembered, She was taking Stitch to work, this morning....
I feed the animals, and scooped...and She arrived home.
She told me to join Her in the bedroom, when I was ready.
I took a short shower, and dressed in black stretch lace panties, and black ankle socks.
I declined Her offer of something to eat, and She told me to just sit on the edge of the bed until She came in.

After a few minutes, She came in, and we both got in bed.
Some small talk led to the conclusion that She was in the mood to dish out a beating, and I was in the mood to receive one... and I was sent off to fetch implements.
I suggested ..the ones we did not use the day before?  and She said, "Sure."

I returned to the bedroom, with the medium 'church' paddle, the 18" black delrin cane, and the heavy wooden spoon.  She got up out of bed, and took them from me.
In a minute, my panties were off, and I was FDAU on the bed, with my feet just dangling over the edge.
With my head turned to my left, I could see the reflection in the mirror, of Her behind me, swinging...
She told me to COUNT....
I watched and counted...  twenty five smacks of the paddle on each buttock.
I watched and counted.... twenty five strokes of the cane on each buttock....
I counted..  thirty smacks of the spoon on each buttock.
Then She said, "On your back."
Then... "Legs up, hold your knees..."
She smacked the paddle on my inner thighs.
Then She picked up the cane and said, "THIS is going to hurt."
   Well, what the fuck?!  Like it HASN'T hurt,up to now?
I think it was four vertical strokes of the cane that landed on the back of my thighs.
  Not surprisingly, She WAS right....
She added smacks of the spoon to various places on my cheeks... then She dropped the implements on the bed,  pulled my legs down, told me to scoot up on the bed...and relax.
  Unnnnggghh.... Such pain...and the glorious, wonderful, delicious afterglow and subspace.
She slid in bed next to me...
After a few minutes, I asked, "May I service you?"
She said softly, "Well  I won't stop you...."
I pulled the bedcovers off Her, slipped Her tighty-pinkies down Her legs and off Her feet, and began licking, and inserting my tongue between Her tightly closed thighs.
She came..a number of times, which I can tell, because Her knees buck into my chest, knocking away, each time....
Then She pulled me up, to Her.
With a full blown erection, I mounted Her...
And  ... there's no nice way to say it...
We FUCKED.
Ohmigosh, did we fuck.
It's been a goodly amount of time since we fucked like that....
And I felt it building.... up and up and ... I came,  blowing a hot load into Her.
 Ohhhhmigosh.

And She immediately pushed me off, and down, Her torso...
To begin the process of cleaning Her up, by eating Her ..out....
....One of my favorite parts of something I enjoy immensely overall.
Then She said, "Enough," and She got up, to fetch wipes, and finished up, wiping Herself, and wiping my penis.
Then She stripped the first sheet of the bed,  which was damp in spite of the towel that we had put underneath Her bottom, before we started.
And we lay together a scant few minutes....
And I had to get up, to get something to eat, in order to get some sleep before my longest shift at work.

I ate, and was back in bed....before 1100?
And awake around 1300...and could see, or hear, that She was fussing and fuming because the speakers connected to Her computer were not speaking, so I traced that problem, and fixed it for Her...and went and had a snack then back to sleep...
Awake 1530....gave Her cash, as She was going to pick up a much-needed prescription for me...
And back to sleep...
And awake, and up 1645....
Took some selfies of my backside, eight hours later...
Fed the animals...
Took a shower...dressed....
And went off to work, clocking in around 1925.

For an incredibly drama-free night.

HsLS  14
HsLO  14
HsLD  15
D UN  105
D s L Cig  14 2/3

From  The Ten Commandments...for a husband in a Female Led Marriage
1. I shall dedicate my life to Her happiness, and give Her my uncompromising devotion.

From My Manifesto
The form and extent of any punishment shall be at Her discretion and pleasure.

And pictures, taken after the morning funishment:







And finally....
yesterday, I posted this picture:

with a comment, asking Her if She wanted a t-shirt such as this.
She wrote back, "It would be a LIE."

Oh? What do you call this?


Okay, OKAY, you got me, I confess... the one above is NOT me or mine.
These next  two ARE:


Seems to me, that t-shirt would be appropriate.

1 comment: