Saturday, April 12, 2014

4.9 Diary

OFF work and in car 09.43....stopped for gas on the way to the freeway.
Home 1047.
Fed  the cats, scooped, undressed...  and started talking to Her.
She was waiting on a phone call about which She was nervous, and was looking for some stress relief...
And She was annoyed that I had left the implements used yesterday on the chest of drawers in Her room, which meant, specifically, that I did not clean the cane as I was told...
So
I got FDAU on the bed, as instructed, and She smacked my butt twenty times with the same medium paddle as yesterday, and another twenty times with the spoon.
...which had the dog or dogs in the room going berserk (BARK BARk BArk Bark).... and by the time She got everybody quieted down, She realized She had missed the phone call.
 At some point, She also realized She had the phone on vibrate.
She got the phone call, and a few more....
And we talked a bit, during which I told Her, I think it might help... if I'm allowed, or let myself moan, or say OWCH, or use other verbal outlets. ...
And we resumed, with me FDAU....   25, each buttock- paddle, 25 each buttock-cane, 25 each buttock-paddle, 25 each buttock-spoon...
Then in diaper position,  25 vertical cane strokes on each thigh, following by 4 horizontal strokes.....
Then we cuddled together...   and had sex.
And we showered, and dressed, and got  in Her car, and went to W's house, where She watered the plants, brought in the mail, etc...
Then we went to the Von's near his house, to see how  different it might be from the one near us...,  then headed home.
On arrival,  we had been told by Stitch, that he could not get water to come out of the hose in the front yard, so I fixed that....  then we got in my car, and headed off to Soup Plantation for dinner.
We had a bit of a tiff, just as we arrived, as Stitch mentioned that a person from the munch they went to the previous night... well, HE had mentioned our hot tub etc, and she said something like "just waiting on an invitation.."
Which has been a sore spot with Her and me, as I WANT to invite them (the best man and maid of honor at our wedding!) over to the house... but She has been putting it off....
SO we went inside...
By which time, little-s had emerged... and we ate.

And then headed home...and I was in a BIG hurry....  my bowels were.... well...  I wish I had a plug with me.
Home...and at the toilet...a few seconds too late, as I had quite a mess in my tighty whities.
And I was there... on the toilet, for awhile.

Finally...up...and into my bedroom.
This is a 2nd Wednesday, so She wasn't going to be sleeping with me, anyway.
But, she did come into and out of my room many times, either checking on me, or looking at the kittens, or looking for Tsu.
I watched the season finale of Justified on the dvr, and was asleep  oh   2300.

HsLS  9
HsLO  38
HsLD  10
D UL  106
D sLC  15 2/3


from The Ten Commandments
  I put Her pleasures, needs , and wishes before my own, and do not grumble or moan about it.

from My Manifesto
 I understand that punishments are used to aid me in becoming a better husband.






And to add to our ongoing yet tongue in cheek debate about my penis size:




No comments:

Post a Comment