Monday, April 21, 2014

04.20 Diary

My alarm went off at 0800,  with the intent of us getting up to go to service....
but we both had gone through such abdominal distress, that we stayed in.

She got up, and started on breakfast...
And I got told by Stitch, that it was ready....
So I was up, at 1000 or so,   drinking coffee, popping pills, and eating cinnamon toast.

We were sitting on our easy chairs in the living room.... and She said, quietly, just so that I didn't quite hear Her, "Wanna fuck?"
"What?"
"There are only two good answers to that...'
"I couldn't hear the question!"
"Oh! I asked, do you want to fuck..."
After a minute, I just grinned, and we went to El.

We had .... a very good time....   that included, using a couple of vibrators from my collection, while giving Her oral,  and at times, not.
And She told me that She and Stitch 'did it', late Friday night or very early Saturday morning, whichever the case was....which makes, oh, twice during April... that She's told me about.
She told me about taking with Stitch, yesterday, while riding around, and that he did not believe, or chose not to believe, that I really don't mind... or care.... that She and he continue to have sex, now and again.
And I said, I was told about the relationship between them, going into my relationship with Her.
Nothing I can do about it.
Nor should I want to ...do anything about it.
IT does not take anything away from our relationship.
And, I am glad...to see Her happy.

And then She said.... or reminded me....  (not that I needed reminding, as I've had it somewhere in my cerebral cortex for quite some time)  that She is committed to 'locking me up' before She goes out of town, the coming Friday....and will be gone for two overnights...and might not be back on Sunday before I leave for work....  and that I should choose my most comfortable device because She will "probably keep it on me, except for occasional times just to take it out and play with it"  through Her out of town trip that commences with Her flight out of town on May 3, and ends with Her return on May 9.
And She has not spoken of any plans on Her return, whether to unlock me momentarily, temporarily, for a short time, for a long time, or not at all.
And This is a good scenario example of "mixed emotions".
And it's NOT that She doesn't 'trust' me.
I am not going to be schtupping someone else, just because She's out of town.
She knows that. I know that.  
I am SOOOOO very mono.    
It's about the power exchange.
She enjoys the idea of me being locked up, with Her in control.
And, I enjoy having Her in control........................................................ <sometimes, sort of, kind of>

By 13:00, we were done with the fun...
And I had to get moving,  to get ready to go to work.

I showered, dressed, made coffee....   packed up my stuff....
Said goodbye to anybody who wanted to hear it...
Was in my car  about 1415....
And clocked in at work 14:58.
I'm supposed to be here at 14:30, but no one really pays attention, it's MY time I'm losing.
And with it being Easter,,,  the day shift guy was already gone when I arrived.

I 'knocked' out the set up for tomorrow, and wrote 5 days worth of blogs........

HsLS  11
HsLO 302
HsLD  80
D UN  117

from My Affirmations:
 I listen to Her.  Even if She doesn't explicitly tell me to do something,  She might be giving me information on Her needs and wishes.

from My Manifesto
 I will not leave the room without permission at any time unless it is a life threatening emergency.




1 comment:

  1. Awwww..... You are so cute!

    I think that just by admitting you like me in control, you are proving to me that I'm going the right thing. After all, both of us have a chastity fetish, and it was one of the things that brought us together in the first place. I cannot honestly tell yiou when I will release you, only because I haven't made that decision yet.

    ReplyDelete