Friday, April 4, 2014

04.02 diary

around 0200, She text:  "Just woke up..."
"Just now.."
"Well, a couple hours ago..."
We met in the s-o chat room, and started talking about financial strains, until others started popping into the room, and were listening.
She signed off, and went back to bed.
Work continued for me, until about 0930, and off I went.
Home, about  1045...  in a really bad/angry mood.
(See the comment She left on my blog of 4.01,  especially the last two sentences......  I felt like I was carrying a volcano in the pit of my stomach, that was ready to erupt..)
She came out of Her room as I came inside, saw the look on my face, and said, "I'll... leave you alone for awhile."
Fed my cats,  updated notebooks,  added litter to my cats' box,
 She said, "After you've eaten, please come into my room to talk...)
I  ate a bit of something while reading the paper....
And went into Her room.
She was .. duh...sitting at the chair in front of Her computer.
She said, "So..what's wrong?"
I took a breath or two or three...
And told Her, Her comment on my blog ...had me furious..
She wrote that She  "...could spank you no matter how you feel..."
When in fact, there is NFW She could force it on me, if I was simply in no mo
od to take it.
And She wrote, "...perhaps I am too considerate of your feelings..."
Well, WTF?  How is it possible to be 'too' considerate?

We talked it out, back and forth, and it had tears streaming down Her face at one point, but we talked it out...and She came away from Her chair, to join me on the bed where I sat.... then we reclined....
and...  intercourse happened.
After a whole minute of cuddling, I headed off to my room for a nap, and She started getting ready to go, pick up Her son, living in HB, and take him to an appointment in SA.
She departed, and I fell asleep.
I was woken around 645, told to get up and showered/dressed, as we were going out to dinner, and I did so, and the four of us went off to the HTB.

We returned home.
She excused Herself to go do some 'computer stuff' in Her/Stitch's room, and I went to my room, to watch last night's "Justified".

Then I was asleep around 2245,  and I'm told, by Her, that She came in and joined me, around midnight.

HsLS  10
HsLO  54 1.2
HsLB  59 1/2
Days UN  98
DsLC  8 2/3

SMT for the day:
 "There is no weariness.   Mind and Spirit do not become tired nor weary.   I am Mind and Spirit.   The flesh cannot weary, since it has no mind of its own.   I am free from all illusions of weariness.  My whole being responds to the thought of life.   I am alive with the Great Vitality of the Spirit.

from My Manifesto:
I will do my best to answer any questions put to me honestly and directly, and will strive to make it my practice to volunteer any information that She should know about my physical or emotional condition.






No comments:

Post a Comment