Wednesday, April 30, 2014

04.30 Journal : What is-----

Masturbation?

Here be  some definitions.

Urban Dictionary:  The act of touching oneself to produce a favorable feeling in the groin area: usually accompanied by some sort of mental, visual, or audio stimulation to assist in reaching climax.

Dictionary.com:  The stimulation or manipulation of one's own genitals, especially to orgasm; sexual self-gratification.

Wiki:  the sexual stimulation of one's own genitals, usually to the point of orgasm

Merriam-Webster:     erotic stimulation especially of one's own genital organs commonly resulting in orgasm


The Free Dictionary:  Excitation of one's own or another's genital organs, usually to orgasm, by manual contact

Note that every one of them states:  "assist in reaching" "expecially to" "usually to"  climax/orgasm.

I mention this, because it's been a 'conversation' between Her and me.

I am forbidden masturbation  ....
but She considers it 'masturbation' if I touch and/or stroke my genitals.

So I looked up these definitions that agree with what I thought in the first place.... that it's masturbation, if I cum, while doing so.

Otherwise, if I reach down and run my fingers down my penis once or twice, is THAT masturbation?
What if I stroke it  three or four times?
What about, five or six times?
Where is the line drawn, saying THIS is masturbation, but THAT is not?

I believe, and this is my story, and I'm sticking to it, that masturbation means... self-stimulation that reaches orgasm.
And anything less than that is just foreplay.



1 comment: