Monday, April 7, 2014

4.05 Diary

Awake...11ish.
I ate somethin', I read the newspaper, I took my pills....and I went back to bed with an intense stomach ache, and napped until oh  1600.
I got up,  drank Alka Seltzer, popped a couple Tums...and started redoing my daily notebook, for like the 15th time this month.
She sent me a text... from Her bedroom, saying ...there's a Dexter mini-marathon on some SHO channel.
Seemed like a fine idea to me, and She came in and joined me, and we watched three episodes from the middle of season 5.
Then I figured out, that we could watch any or all that we wanted via On Demand...
And I asked, if She was up for watching the next/final four episodes in this season, and She said, "Sure.."
 After we got up and got dinner together.

We returned to the bedroom with dinner on tv trays... and continued watching Dex.

And watched the four episodes to the end of the season,  and started channel surfing for something else, in spite of it being like  02:30.

I went to sleep.

HsLS  82
HsLO  278
HsLD  155 1/2
D UN  102
DsLC  11 2/3

SMT for the day
I release and I let go.  Let the Spirit run my life.  My heart is open way.  I am only here for God.
No more trouble, no more strife.  With my faith, I see the light. I am free in the Spirit. I am only here for God.

from My Manifesto:
  I will always speak of Her in terms of love and respect.




No comments:

Post a Comment